Twinkies Returns

farmer52

So all of those idiots who bought cases are going to lose their investments? Assholes charging $100-1,000 for a box of snack cakes. Those people should be smacked. 45 day shelf life what are they worth now?

Mmmmmmmmm Twinkies.......

So all of those idiots who bought cases are going to lose their investments? Assholes charging $100-1,000 for a box of snack cakes. Those people should be smacked. 45 day shelf life what are they worth now?

Mmmmmmmmm Twinkies.......

Serves their price Gouging Assess Right .

Maybe they can choke on those old ass Twinkies

I don't eat many of them anymore due to lifestyle changes ...but they are a favorite Sunday splurge . ;)

:mack1: .

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I wouldn't go near 'em- the new owners have never run a bakery and have no idea of how to run a bakery. The actual "bakers" are being supplied by temp agencies, and they have no distribution system to speak of. The new owners should have done like Franz baking did- bought the whole company in the Pacific Northwest, including trucks and many of the workers. They've been back in production for over a month now with no problems.

• Like 1

We need a pic. :)

I dont think those are the kind of pics for here............... now in the VIP area, IM IN, hell I might know her!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

that's pretty exciting,,just spotted this,,,i don't usually buy them,,,due to age and weight,,,but I do really like them,,ive never had a deep fried twinkee,,,they tell me their heavenly...lol...bob

I'm an old fat ass myself, never ate Twinkies much, but I do have a fondness for them Suzie Q's. And an occasional Banana Flip.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Mark I bet you get a coconut cake at Christmas since you like coconut. During the holidays I try to find a jam cake. It will usually satisfy my sweet tooth through the winter. I'll sometimes drive to Kentucky for a Pecan Pie from the Mennonites Bakery.

mike

Mark I bet you get a coconut cake at Christmas since you like coconut. During the holidays I try to find a jam cake. It will usually satisfy my sweet tooth through the winter. I'll sometimes drive to Kentucky for a Pecan Pie from the Mennonites Bakery.

mike

My moms usually makes me a special coconut/pineapple cake at Christmas time,its a real treat for me!.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Banana Flips are owned by Bimbo and are still made IIRC, but not widely distributed. Drakes was bought by Hostess, went down with them, and the brand was bought out of bankruptcy by McKee (Little Debbie brand).

Yes, I still see banana flips around. I know they have them at the Go-Mart in Fairplain, W.V, and I think at the Newcomerstown truck stop in Ohio. She might be a bimbo, but she makes a pretty good cake.

These are what I still see, from Nickle's Bakery.

post-1374-0-98635800-1373052722.jpg

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yes, I still see banana flips around. I know they have them at the Go-Mart in Fairplain, W.V, and I think at the Newcomerstown truck stop in Ohio. She might be a bimbo, but she makes a pretty good cake.

you know,,,they tell me bimbo,,is a spanish handle,and bakery,,and its not what it appears,,,but im sure you know that,,,i would have a little trouble seeking employment there,,,,like whatta you tell your buddy,,s,,,ya baby,,i just hired on with bimbo,,,they would have to offer me a hellova retirement package...eligable at 59,,,collect 5 G.s a month,,plus a new mustang,,stead of a gold watch.lol...bob

Banana Flips are owned by Bimbo and are still made IIRC, but not widely distributed. Drakes was bought by Hostess, went down with them, and the brand was bought out of bankruptcy by McKee (Little Debbie brand).

well thanks for the info thats nice to know,,,i might have to start buying them,,for old time sake,,my wife was telling me she already knew that,,she works for a grocery chain out here,,,and they got an email on it while back saying thier gonna need some shelf space...bob