Hello I am New here...!

Dillon07

Hello all truckers

I'm Barrett from ON, CA. Currently join the community, because I love trucks.. and this is not so old, just saw some trucks few days before and then I fall love with them. I'm totally new to trucks and wanna be familiar with them.. I wanna know everything about them like, how to drive, the safety tips and what the basic technical problems which mostly occurred. I hope guys you will help me and provide a friendly atmosphere. Thanks

Hello all truckers

I'm Barrett from ON, CA. Currently join the community, because I love trucks.. and this is not so old, just saw some trucks few days before and then I fall love with them. I'm totally new to trucks and wanna be familiar with them.. I wanna know everything about them like, how to drive, the safety tips and what the basic technical problems which mostly occurred. I hope guys you will help me and provide a friendly atmosphere. Thanks

You couldn't have found a website with better people. I joined a year ago after going to my first truck show. Now I am addicted and bought an 84 GMC General. Even though this is a Mack forum, everyone helps out regardless of the make. You will learn a lot here.

I have to warn you, there's a lot of shifty folks here and watch for Winfall Wimmins. LOL.

You couldn't have found a website with better people. I joined a year ago after going to my first truck show. Now I am addicted and bought an 84 GMC General. Even though this is a Mack forum, everyone helps out regardless of the make. You will learn a lot here.

I have to warn you, there's a lot of shifty folks here and watch for Winfall Wimmins. LOL.

Welcome to the "funny farm" Dillon

JT - when I first read your post I thought you put "shitty folks". I think it is time to change my glasses.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Welcome to the "funny farm" Dillon

JT - when I first read your post I thought you put "shitty folks". I think it is time to change my glasses.

We got them too

Welcome.

Post pics of some trucks you like.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian