Maxim's special day!

Timothy Maikshilo

Thanks guys! Max wanted me to thank everyone and he didn't realize he was getting an award for keeping a 3.7 grade average this year. The look on his face was priceless! He will be busy this summer haying but will reap the benefit of doing a good job and getting it in early. I will let Max know about looking into sanitary welding. He is a great worker and will make anyone an excellent employee. Here he is with his buddies. Then we had a get together at the house.post-426-0-88954800-1370734945_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sanitary piping is not shit pipe, it is polished stainless used in dairys, biopharm plants and food production among other things. If you can fit and weld sanitary and med gas you can write your own ticket and pay check. I will get some pix up of some of the stuff I have done.

• Like 1

Sanitary piping is not shit pipe, it is polished stainless used in dairys, biopharm plants and food production among other things. If you can fit and weld sanitary and med gas you can write your own ticket and pay check. I will get some pix up of some of the stuff I have done.

Whew! Thanks for the education.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Congrats to Maxim. Sanitary piping....tell him not to lick his fingers and $hit runs downhill.

Thanks Ken He spent the night at one of his bud's and will be home in time for work...He better! When we were dairy farming he'd have to fix the gutter cleaner once a week in the heifer barn.

I hadn't looked into it yet and thank you for the description. Lots of dairy around here and this could be a good field for him.

Thanks guys! Max is enjoying the start of the rest of his life and is going about the right way. I just picked up a miller bobcat welder for him and the price was right but it need a fuel pump. It is a 16 horse onan with a vaccum fuel pump. Should I replace the vaccum for an electric fuel pump?

Thanks guys! Max is enjoying the start of the rest of his life and is going about the right way. I just picked up a miller bobcat welder for him and the price was right but it need a fuel pump. It is a 16 horse onan with a vaccum fuel pump. Should I replace the vaccum for an electric fuel pump?

For what one of those stupid little pumps costs, you can put a universal electric one on there that is better for alot less money, just make sure to wire it in to the ignition switch.http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-HERKO-FUEL-PUMP-E8016S-UNIVERSAL-ELECTRIC-FUEL-PUMP-/171051799547?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d37b53fb&vxp=mtr. I graduated 14 years ago last week.....

• Like 1