Interesting...

other dog

Rob's missing again?

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/Topic26207.aspx?PageIndex=4

Wish Rob would come back here, everybody likes Rob...well, except maybe some who felt he was guilty of gratuitous cursing-which he certainly was not- and seem to have a personal dislike for him, but anyone who knows him and knew him from the beginning knows he's a fine upstanding young man and contributed greatly to this site.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I suspect another forum has him, Randyp, Olive hostage.

They can keep randy

Do miss them though

Randyp sent me a message on facebook a while back, said he had some health issues but was feeling better. He said to tell everyone here hello,and he'd be back.

• Like 1

Randyp sent me a message on facebook a while back, said he had some health issues but was feeling better. He said to tell everyone here hello,and he'd be back.

I sent Randy a message awhile ago,hope all is well with the old coot!.................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I see Olive on an Ag forum occassionally.

As for Rob...well...no comment. :unsure: Seriously I enjoyed Rob's comments, insight, expertise, etc. I don't think Rob made any comments that were out of line but some people are just more sensitive than others. But as I say, "delete and move on". Anything posted here is public. If it is a private message then that is something that needs to be handled between the parties involved in private.

Wish RandyP a full recovery with his health problems and hope to see him back soon.

Heck, we are all crazy,,,some just more than others. laugh.gif

Just my "Sunday morning" philosphy.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Rob IDK. one day we are shooting the bull and next email no awnser and has not responded to emails,calls, and or text. Figure he wrote me off like the forum or hell idk. Never seem to get close enough to bobtail over there or go to the hotel down the road when empty.

Maybe it is none of our business?

After spending time on this forum as well as other forums, I have been able to "know" people and at some point you can actually meet in person and some you might never meet.

I think it is great to hear what others are doing when it comes to trucks, helpful hints, advice, jokes, a new purchase or project.

"Missing" members don't need to say but I quess an explanation like "I have become a professional bass fisherman and won't be on the board much" might be nice to friends still on the forum.

Forum burnout....?

I do miss Olive's adventure stories and HK's mechanical wisdom.

Did the forum "change" and they don't like it?

There was a little farm stand that had a sign out front that I used to drive by that said "If you can't stop, at least wave when you go by".

I can be reached at:

Jim

Fantasy Land

BR-549

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Rob's missing again?

Wish Rob would come back here, everybody likes Rob...well, except maybe some who felt he was guilty of gratuitous cursing-which he certainly was not- and seem to have a personal dislike for him, but anyone who knows him and knew him from the beginning knows he's a fine upstanding young man and contributed greatly to this site.

Your apparent man crush on Rob and some other members is becoming troubling. I think as Rob told Vinny ...

post-9556-0-38792200-1368979283.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe it is really out of my business but I think guys came to some point of "overeating" of forum communications and came in a shade.

With only the difference Rob made it by a correct way. I mean said "Good buy".

Maybe it's also not my business although I don't know - have the guys been here by their enthusiasm and interest only or they were involved on any commercial basis such moderation or anything like that?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Rob's missing again?

its a strange thing,,,he was on here day and night,,,and all at once just drops off,,,he did leave us an explanation post,,,and a short hi a while back,,,dont know if you read that post...tom,,,it was a hi,,,from another member that happened to bump into him somewhere....bob

I think of him as a good guy. I could not imagine what anyone on here could have said, if so, to bring closure to a person with his knowledge of the trucks. I know in some of his threads that he would support a member on BMT from a discrepency from another member at times. He at least would try to be a good moderator. That is the way I saw him.

I really enjoyed teasing with or about him, especially the Road Kill Cafe. I think he took most everything very well. He knew that I ment him no disrespect or insults.

Best Regards Rob

mike

I think of him as a good guy. I could not imagine what anyone on here could have said, if so, to bring closure to a person with his knowledge of the trucks. I know in some of his threads that he would support a member on BMT from a discrepency from another member at times. He at least would try to be a good moderator. That is the way I saw him.

I really enjoyed teasing with or about him, especially the Road Kill Cafe. I think he took most everything very well. He knew that I ment him no disrespect or insults.

Best Regards Rob

mike

I agree Mike, I've met him in person and he is a good guy, and very knowledgeble, and good to everybody- first one to offer help. He even offered to paint my hood for free.There's no "man crush" about it and it isn't our business, it's just odd that he was here all the time, posted all the time, quickest with a joke, then "poof"...gone. At least he gave a farewell address here, and didn't delete all his posts like he did on the other site.

Your apparent man crush on Rob and some other members is becoming troubling. I think as Rob told Vinny ...

now that's just funny right there! Dr. Phil saying you need fucking help-hilarious!

I gather you don't like me either since you're spreading false doctrine about me, but that's OK- nobody likes everybody, and everybody doesn't like somebody...except me, I like everybody.

You're right, telling someone they need fucking help isn't funny and it wasn't funny when Rob started a thread just to tell a 12 year old that.http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/26186-vin/ Hence, my originial point. Rather than just acknowledge the fact that it was gratuitous, you made the ridiculous claim that it "certainly wasn't" and implied that anyone that thought otherwise must be wrong.

I don't dislike you and even enjoy some of your posts although I do think you try too hard to be "liked" sometimes.

Rob appears to have moved on. You should do the same or try contacting him offline. If he is no longer on this site starting more Rob threads is pointless.

• Like 1

You're right, telling someone they need fucking help isn't funny and it wasn't funny when Rob started a thread just to tell a 12 year old that.http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/26186-vin/ Hence, my originial point. Rather than just acknowledge the fact that it was gratuitous, you made the ridiculous claim that it "certainly wasn't" and implied that anyone that thought otherwise must be wrong.

I don't dislike you and even enjoy some of your posts although I do think you try too hard to be "liked" sometimes.

Rob appears to have moved on. You should do the same or try contacting him offline. If he is no longer on this site starting more Rob threads is pointless.

All i'm saying is that it was intended as a joke, and anyone who knows about Dr. Phil knows he would never actually say that, hence the joke. Maybe a bad joke, but I don't think that should label him as a "gratuitous" curser because he was not.

I just post what I post because I like it, or think it's funny, and others might like it or think it's funny. Like this original post, in "Odds and Ends", where you can post about whatever you want, I thought it was of interest because almost everybody here knows and likes Rob, that's all. Never put any thought into being liked or not liked- everybody doesn't like everything, some people don't like anything...never mind.

Anyway, i'm movin' on...that's the last you'll hear from old other dog...bye.