Vin:

Rob

Well, you know guys. I think Ive had enough of this bull crap. Im gonna find another website. Ive had the last straw. You can PM me if you would like to talk to me. This is just friggin gay. I came out here to talk about Macks. Not have someone say I need fucking help!!!!!

Laa Dee Da.

Well excuse me but my rosin supply has run low for the violin.

Would a little cheese with that whine make you feel better?

I'm certain we will see you next week.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My wife told me I need help, I asked for a sexy nurse...

wanted this...

post-3242-0-87410600-1342111731.jpg

...got that...

post-3242-0-18840600-1342111731.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My wife told me I need help, I asked for a sexy nurse...

wanted this...

post-3242-0-87410600-1342111731.jpg

...got that...

post-3242-0-18840600-1342111731.jpg

Ahh yes, Nurse Diesel, the "ballbuster". I remember her well Did a pretty good job of stitching me back up when "Momma" got a little careless with the "boning knife".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Geez Vin, I wouldn't take anything personally here. Remember its a TRUCK site. You have to be a little thick skinned if you're going to go on web forums. This place is tame compared to one of the 4x4 sites I used to go on all the time when I had my mud trucks. I think my first day three people told me to go F myself. Thats my kinda joint.

Just remember:

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Amen to that

• Like 1

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Let him stay gone and pout for a little while, it will make him a better young man.

Rob

Let's see...sexy nurse...yes.

Beautiful brown eyes....yes.

Bountiful rack...HELL YES!

WOW! I didn't even know she had eyes!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Geez Vin, I wouldn't take anything personally here. Remember its a TRUCK site. You have to be a little thick skinned if you're going to go on web forums. This place is tame compared to one of the 4x4 sites I used to go on all the time when I had my mud trucks. I think my first day three people told me to go F myself. Thats my kinda joint.

Just remember:

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Thats to funny.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Well, you know guys. I think Ive had enough of this bull crap. Im gonna find another website. Ive had the last straw. You can PM me if you would like to talk to me. This is just friggin gay. I came out here to talk about Macks. Not have someone say I need fucking help!!!!!

yes if you wanna talk about macks i dont know were you will have to go if you find a place let me know

yes if you wanna talk about macks i dont know were you will have to go if you find a place let me know

Be sure and keep me abreast cause I'll come "hang" with you guys.

Don't think you're gonna find a better Mack devoted website than right here. Simply stated; "The best there is, ever was, and ever will be".

Rob.

Don't think you're gonna find a better Mack devoted website than right here. Simply stated; "The best there is, ever was, and ever will be".

Rob.

yeah ive noticed that it is for 5 or 6 people any more it dam sure use to be good

yeah ive noticed that it is for 5 or 6 people any more it dam sure use to be good

So you are stating you don't like the direction the site has taken?

We have humor, we have serious, we have derogatory, we have contemporary, and we have a mixture of nearly everything in between.

Please clarify your displeasure.

Rob

Rw613, Do you know Richard Lukins (sp?)? I think he's from your area. He started the Superliner Registry. Haven't seen him or his truck at any shows recently.

yes i do i havent seen him i might be wrong but i dont think he was at the tri state show last year the last time i talked to him he said his daughter was doing the registry...

So you are stating you don't like the direction the site has taken?

We have humor, we have serious, we have derogatory, we have contemporary, and we have a mixture of nearly everything in between.

Please clarify your displeasure.

Rob

you just did

you just did

Why participate if unhappy? Is this just to provoke a response? Life, and the site goes on with all personality's and all are welcome. There are many more content and enjoy participating than unhappy here so I see no reason to "shake anything up".

You offer nothing tangible to work with in your response. I ask you to clarify you displeasure and instead you relay conflicting innuendos which I put forth.

I challenge you to offer something of substance to better the site for all concerned; so evaluation can commence.

This subject is not to cease with a "one better" response. I'd like an answer to work on a problem if one exists.

Rob

Rob.

Amen brother!(bulldog man) All jokes aside, this is the best site on the interweb machine, period!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.