I've got it for 3 years!

Vladislav

I picked up my passport from the ambassady today.

There is the visa in it :D:D:D

So now I'm quite ready to keep the company at Macungie.

By this was there's a bunch of questiong to you folks.

For the first - what the best place to stay overnight there being not too far away from the show and having no car/truck with?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad, congratulations on the Visa. Rooms are probably scarce now but you might try Hawthorne Suites where some of use are staying. Their local number is 1-610-366-9422 or 1-800-527-1133. I don't know of any others off hand but others will have suggestions I am sure. Good luck with the journey and see you at Macungie.

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Vlad as I have said before, if you need any kind of help just let me know. I live about 30km from Macungie. There are several hotels in the area where you could possibly stay. If you are coming for Macungie this year you better act fast to reserve a room. The show this year is June 14-15, just about a month away. Sometime this weekend I will try to select 4 or 5 of them for you. Most hotels in the USA you can book reservations online from your computer.

If you need to be picked up at the airport in New York City, Newark New Jersey or in Philadelphia, Pa. I can pick you up there too.

I live in Hellertown, Pennsylvania, a small community next to the City of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Any kind of help you need in or around Macungie please do not hesitate to ask. I can also help you see things in New York City, or Philadelphia Pa or anywhere in between.

My email is yardo@rcn.com if you need to email me. Looking forward to seeing you this year or next year!!!!!

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I just got my mind one more time - what the great community you guys are!

Stephen - I don't need any special permission for getting out from my country.

It might look strange but we have this ability since 1990. Needed a visa to come out with no chances for an avarage person.

As for parts ....

MHfred - thank you for the advice, I checked it out - they have no vacations on the dates.

Paul - I would like to see you in person and maybe your finished AC frame?

Mike, thank you for the care, I'll let you know if I'll need a help.

Randy Y - I too appreciate all that you said before so adress most the questions to you.

If you have any thoughts on hotels I would too likely to learn them.

I can google everything around Macungie for a room but I'm shure you know the environment well and may help with an advice from what to start.

The general plan is - I'm looking forward to land in NYC on Monday, 06.10 and spend a couple of days looking the streets, the statue and so on.

Next go to Macungie region about Thursday and would be glad to meet some folks of BMT to talk about things as they are there. Fr-Sat - ashow.

I don't know it would be good or bad to visit the museum on Saturday. Just want to spend much time on the field. After those days I might rent a car and head to Buffalo to look the water fall. I hope I can cover the distance in a couple of days seeing everything around. Next back to NYC and departue about the weekend of 22/23.

Vlad if you are coming to Macungie on Thursday, you will see plenty of trucks on Thurs/Friday.....The bulk of the show of course is on Saturday (last year's number of trucks on Saturday was 600+) however don't forget that you can also see the Mack Macungie Assembly Plant- you take a self-guided walking tour of the plant which is shut down for the day, The walk is about 1km total length. This is where most of the North American chassis are assembled. There is a free bus (sponsored by Mack) that takes you from the show grounds over to the plant and to the museum as well.

The temperature is usually about 29c - 32c....so pack appropriate clothes. Bring a hat, or buy a Mack Trucks hat at the show!!!!!

Don't rent a car in New York. It will be very expensive and it will also be expensive to park it. Wait until you get to Macungie. Google "Enterprise Car Rental." You could get your rental at Lehigh Valley Airport or another local Enterprise Agency and for much cheaper than if you rent it in New York.

To get from New York City to Macungie, if we time it right I could pick you up in Manhattan on Wednesday Night. Or, you could take a BIEBER bus ($24.00 one way) from the Port Authority Bus Terminal (48th Street & 8th Avenue) right to my town, Hellertown.

http://www.biebertourways.com/active/2013-2-26/NYC%203-2013.pdf

I can pick you up at the bus stop and then get you to where you have to go. My wife is around during the day and she can help too, I am at work from about 8:30am and get home about 5:30pm. I have already taken off from work for the Friday of Macungie, and plan on driving my firetruck out to the show then.

Plan on being at the "Family Style" Cookout at Macungie on Friday Night. It is a very popular party. You will experience an American Barbeque with hamburgers and hotdogs and all of the fare that comes with it. I will be there and many of your friends from here will be there as well.

Keep in mind that New York City is very expensive!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I am looking forward to meeting you in person Vlad! Hopefully I will have the General ready for show, if not I will be driving up there on both Fri and Saturday (maybe on my motorcycle if the truck isn't ready) - This is going to be one good show this year!

Congrats Vlad! Looking forward to meeting you in Macungie. You are welcome to sleep in my "Hospitality" trailer! I have lots of moving blankets (and maybe a few Winfall wimmin).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

JT, hope to see you with your new toy soon, I wish you to get it ready to.

Ken, thank you, that idea about the trailer seems to me like not a bad one.

At least I can have a vacation for shure and with no distance from the show grounds :)

As for the Winfall wimmins - I got my son to look over Macungie tread right half an hour ago and there were pictures of the Tilted Kilt girls mostly :whistling:

Congrats Vlad. Just got my passport about a week ago. My work has plans to send me to Mexico and possibly Malasiya!!! Used to get to Mexico with just birth certificate, but have revised it recently and you have to have passport now.

Won't be making to Macungie again this year(maybe someday?). Hope you have a great trip and meet up with the guys.

Yup, Tilted Kilt!!! We have one here in town. Nice place to eat LOL!!! The scenery ain't bad either! Strangely enough the handful of times I've been there, it was a 40-50's aged crowd of men there eating. Hmmm, not sure why?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Larry, sorry you have to miss the show this year, hope we'll live long and have chances for another day to meet.

Good trip to Mexico!

Guys, I also hope to enjoy your country and suppose I have high chances to.

Thank you all for the wishes.

Will try to not get a shame missing that point.

I'd like to see Barry in person, I bought some stuff from Watt's and he was too friendly and helpful.

Vlad,

I was thinking, why not spend the summer and fall in USA.

June - Macungie

July - other truck and tractor shows

August - Pro Footbal Hall of Fame activities in Canton, OH

August - Watt's Truck Show

October - Gerhart's All Mack Show

October - Mack Show at Allentown

Lancaster County - Amish and Railroading

Altoona - Horseshoe Curve

I am sure others know of events and landmarks to visit.

You could bum around the USA and I am sure you could find places to stay. You have an open invitation if you visit Altoona, PA or Canton, OH

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Tim, thank you for the kind words!

Soo much to see in so little time - it's just like the way to make the life longer. On my mind.

Ken, That plan looks great.

But... I'd be too likely to spend all those seasons having my shop with the guys and all my projects including Macks nearby.

Hope to continue living in this world and be back another time.

And plan to visit Dutch show in Oktober.

Anyway thank you for the invitation.

I'll keep it in mind :)

Vlad,

I was thinking, why not spend the summer and fall in USA.

June - Macungie

July - other truck and tractor shows

August - Pro Footbal Hall of Fame activities in Canton, OH

August - Watt's Truck Show

October - Gerhart's All Mack Show

October - Mack Show at Allentown

Lancaster County - Amish and Railroading

Altoona - Horseshoe Curve

I am sure others know of events and landmarks to visit.

You could bum around the USA and I am sure you could find places to stay. You have an open invitation if you visit Altoona, PA or Canton, OH

but what if he visits Canton and you're in Altoona? Or what if he visits Altoona and you're in Canton?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.