Shifting the 12 Speed

Looks your gearbox shifts smooth.

I just can't understand how should I do about my T2090.

I can shift without clutch only and with a grinding until I level shaft speeds (road speed and revs) enough for.

Can't understand is this gearbox sinchronized? Previous owner sain "not". I read somewhere "yes".

Pre-ovner said there's a brake of the spigot shaft activated when I declutch so I can't level speeds.

I more suppose the gearbox was synchronized but synchrones are dead.

The 8th gear (3rd of the high split) is the most difficult to shift in.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I have seen this video over and over and over again and try to be as smooth as you are but there is always that GRRRR from 4th to fifth

and then from 5 lo to fifth hi , I tried at lower rpm higher rpm double clutch no clutch , anyway I still try , by the way very nice video.

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

The 12 speed I drive is a fickle old beast, you need to learn it, usually clutch only for starting and stopping, sometimes the 2hi to 3lo shift needs a "pump" of the clutch to make it float in. All in all it is a great tranny behind a 350, never wanting for power, or another gear. Great vids, I have yet to drive a twin stick B on the road, I just know how to make them move a cross the yard.

Ya, notice how smooth the Super rides compared to the B. Ya, I'd pick the Super anyday myself! After 12 yrs in my B model, I'd like to have something with a bit more power and comfort.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Ya, would love to. Only problem is NOTHING else will fit in my short garage(10ft ceiling). So I'm kind stuck with what I got. Just looking for donations for upgrading the motor someday.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"