Billy Big Rigger

Superdog

speechless myself. these clowns ought to try driving a truck for a living if they wanna be a big rigger. that wouldn't straighten them out. drove my B about an 3 hour round trip to a show in Syracuse on sunday. was 95+ degrees out and probably 110+ in the cab and could have sworn I had a sticker on the front bumper that said '' go ahead and pull out in front of me, then turn off 1/4 mile up the road, I can stop on a dime''. after a while I cant stand listenin to my work truck run and rattle anymore. damn Superduty Fords are so loud when I go thru the drivethru at Mcdonalds I have to shut it off so they can hear me. then you have these idiots putting big stacks on them. on a side note, there use to be a Geo Metro in our town that the guy had a cylinder mounted to the front bumper and a front snow blade and he actually plowed his driveway with it......

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Reminds me of something Krass And Bernie would put together from Cartoons.

Jeez! didn't think anybody remembered those guys but me LOL!............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

941242_559960057400176_1736657691_n.jpg

and NO stacks???? What the????

Are you shitting me ?!!!!!!!! really? why would anyone do that to a (what looks like) a decent car?...................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.