Damn Exporters

NoClueJoe66

post-1613-0-23234900-1364956608_thumb.jp

I really hate going to the Ports here lately cause sights like this is always there....Couldn't really get any specs from the trucks, but both were pretty clean looking units. Just thought I would share

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

We were down a the ports in NJ and there was a couple hundred macks but on the bright side there was about 900 Toyotas getting shipped back to wherever they come from. the guy said every single car had the same identical problem.

Notice the macks and equipment in backgroundpost-13537-0-31700800-1365030694_thumb.j

Matt

attachicon.gifsecuredownload.jpg

I really hate going to the Ports here lately cause sights like this is always there....Couldn't really get any specs from the trucks, but both were pretty clean looking units. Just thought I would share

Dammit! This one was for sale for a while! Looks like it was worth 12K! Guess nobody wanted it....Pretty Sad!!!!!

post-6773-0-37437500-1365031618_thumb.jp

I was down at the port of bayonne today delivering a couple of mazadas that where going over seas... Wasnt sad at all to see them hunks go. Didnt see any Macks, So thats a plus!!

Tom

Where in Bayonne did you go? I usually bring stuff to APA Logistics.

Look for the garage display of Hiram Hillegass,, he hand formed aluminum sprint car bodys .his influnce I feel can be seen in the B series fenders.all the compound curves, style.He lived in Allentown,Just my thought...