1964 Mack C600 tandem tractor on Ebay

Milaca

Just called, there's a guy before me that wants to buy it. He said he didn't leave any money, but he's giving the first guy the option to pass or buy it. He said he'd call me if he doesn't want it.

He was originally asking 10,000 for it. It's a very nice truck, but I think 10,000 is very steep.

Gave an offer, said if first guy doesn't want it it's mine, so cross your fingers!!!!!!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

I hate when sellers don't have any real information listed like specs, miles, rust, etc. just runs good call. Also they post a couple crappy pictures then ask top dollar. How about a full side shot and 3/4 front shot so you can see this thing in its entirety? I want to see and know all about what you are selling and not guess.

If the seller puts no effort into trying to selling it, I will put no interest in buying it.

Now that my usual eBay rant is over that's the first C tractor I have seen. Most were Dumps. Looks cool. That is all you Tom. I hope you get it.

I hate when sellers don't have any real information listed like specs, miles, rust, etc. just runs good call. Also they post a couple crappy pictures then ask top dollar. How about a full side shot and 3/4 front shot so you can see this thing in its entirety? I want to see and know all about what you are selling and not guess.

If the seller puts no effort into trying to selling it, I will put no interest in buying it.

Now that my usual eBay rant is over that's the first C tractor I have seen. Most were Dumps. Looks cool. That is all you Tom. I hope you get it.

Man where the he!! have you been! lol!

TOm

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

The Mack C-Series, the underrated predecessor to the brilliantly engineered U-Model.

And the spacious CA31 L-series cab with its timeless lines, who could ask for more.

Those deep fuel tanks were unique to the C-Model (just as the G-Model's fuel tanks were unique to itself).

post-5381-0-28301500-1364447679_thumb.jp

post-5381-0-36241500-1364447708_thumb.jp

The Mack C-Series, the underrated predecessor to the brilliantly engineered U-Model.

And the spacious CA31 L-series cab with its timeless lines, who could ask for more.

Those deep fuel tanks were unique to the C-Model (just as the G-Model's fuel tanks were unique to itself).

Thank you for saying "...to the brilliantly engineered U-model." Thank you.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

maybe brilliently engineered for mr Vinny. could never get use to a DM or U model myself. hard to find a gear in a 6 speed 2 stick until you get use to it and hard to adjust the pass side mirror thats 12 miles away. haha or try to jump out of one and into a regular R model and drive down the road. your on the wrong side of the yellow line. sorry Vinster :) those C models are badass tho. id love one someday

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg