Workin on the Superliner

Go to solution Solved by hatcity,

For those wondering Suzie in the video is Rachel Bradshaw, Terry Bradshaw's daughter and Johnny is Rob Bironas? I can't remember how to spell it, the kicker for the TN Titans.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I cant believe nobody commented on the engine sound in the video, especially jumper and son, its a Detroit man!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I was going to but thought maybe I might of missed something. HOW DARE YOU LET THEM DO THAT TO THAT MACK. That is sacralige

They wanted it to sound like it was running down the road and that was the only truck sound files they had, I had to do 10mph or less for the aerial footage so there wasn't any real sound from mine.

The dirty injectors are little injectors, the clean shiny injector is a big injector. I know they look the same, they even have the same outside dimensions. But they're definitely not the same where it counts.

post-5240-0-81512800-1383007247_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Beautiful, beautiful Superliner. I too was disappointed with the exhaust note in the video, but the general public won't know the difference. The Pete is nice, but it's great that a classic Mack made it into a new music video. Your efforts have paid off. Congrats!

Glad everybody liked the video the next one should be even better, that black Pete is a 359 that started short like mine and David did all his own work stretching it and everything else he did, its come a long way I give him a lot of credit for what he did to that truck. Actually I have to give him credit for it, I am now the Acting President of the new Middle Tennessee chapter of the ATHS and David is the VP, we got kinda tired of hearing about people wanting a local chapter so we formed one.

As soon as we get all our paperwork done and our accounts open I'll call you Mike. We were planning to have a first meeting/ member sign up after Thanksgiving.

• 5 months later...

84 superdog , what a cool thread ….. and f;'#ig amazing music videos. I love both songs, and both videos. And the truck looks perfect. Really nice work.

I hope it is ok, I added a link to the Black lilies song, I couldn't find it in the thread (not the one with your truck).I might have missed it.

I would suggest to any newbies (like me) to read this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LevTHf9k9jM

Keith 

appreciate it the videos were fun, still workin on the truck, its a good 50 footer.

• Like 1