They're Disapeering:

In this past month, I've noticed 2 R models have disapeered. Gone. Don't know where they went. One of them, the old beat up red tractor I have posted on here before is gone, I'd say most likely export. The other is in my gallery here, album Misc. trucks. It's a green R model that always sat in a field, which was owned by Brady Trucking in Carthage NY which is close to where Nana and Papa live. I can remember it sat there for as long as I can remember. Now, she's gone. I'd say her fate was most likely the crusher. I'm really feeling the pain. I'm pretty sure they're gone, I don't think they're hiding. If I see that they pop up again ill post here. But, RIP.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

What did I spell wrong? I had a snow day today too.

And Jay the green one is actually in better shape than the red one. The red one is/was a yard dog. Random pieces of aluminum and metal welded all around the windshield. The drip rail is gone, just a big hole where the drip rail goes along. Spray foam fills in what holes the other metal wouldn't cover. The glass is caving in because everything's rotted around it. Hit a big enough bump at a good speed you'll have a R model roof and glass on you. Also looks like they painted it that red with a brush on a cold day. Didnt stick to well by the looks of it. And notice the other color behind the letters and door dog.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

dunno Vinster, that R model is in a lot better shape than the old one they had, no windshields or doors and painted the same way, with a brush, think there use to be 3-4 Generals there years ago. i remember when C Weaver Chevrolet was there and Dale Earnhardt came to sign autographs and i was out checkin out the trucks while waitin in line. the REAL Dale Earnhardt to... not Jr

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg