Pictures of the Week

other dog

always liked those KW cabovers myself,,,only drove 1 for a week rental with armstrong steering,,,and man was that wheel hard to turn,,at slow speeds lol.also like like the chick...and welcome home....bob

OK so theres a KW pulling the trailer and a Pete floor mat........wtf man? do you have Freightliner mudflaps and a volvo hat? LOL!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

OK so theres a KW pulling the trailer and a Pete floor mat........wtf man? do you have Freightliner mudflaps and a volvo hat? LOL!

nah, sometimes I wear a Peterbilt cap though. Jeff bought this KW brand new and it didn't even come with floor mats, so I took the one out of the passenger side of the Pete before it left. The one on the driver side was worn out or I would have used that. I precision cut the brake pedal notch in it myself with my pocket knife. Looks factory, eh?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You were close enough to spit on me- I live 2 miles from Exit 67 (Hellertown/Bethlehem) of I-78. (But work about 20 miles south on 309 if it was during the day.)

And the Mack billboard is at the Lehigh Street exit- The Mack museum/Customer Support Center is right there behind Queen City Airport.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Nice pictures as usual Tom! are those trucks in Midway are right across 78 from the diner? (a good place to eat BTW) they had a G-Model,several H-Models,and 2 or 3 Marmon C.O.E's in there for the longest time,they were all gone the last time i was through there. I have always wanted to stop at "Roadside America" just east of there,but have just never had the time,as many times as i've run across 78,seems it never works out!............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice pictures as usual Tom! are those trucks in Midway are right across 78 from the diner? (a good place to eat BTW) they had a G-Model,several H-Models,and 2 or 3 Marmon C.O.E's in there for the longest time,they were all gone the last time i was through there. I have always wanted to stop at "Roadside America" just east of there,but have just never had the time,as many times as i've run across 78,seems it never works out!............................Mark

yep, right across the road. I think it was called Midway Salvage. I've eaten there, but it was several years ago. At the diner that is, not the salvage yard. Used to be an 860 GMC sitting on the left somewhere before you get to Allentown, but it's been long gone.

Did that reactor work slowly when you observed it?

I plan to make touristic trip over Chernobyl' atomic plant crash area, Ukraineans provide those tours.

Although a friend of mine who was born that area and has his mother living 80 km from told me that heavy concrete structure for covering broken reactor isn't sitting slowly but jumping up from time to time...

Nice to see your last edition, thank you.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

oh! so that's why she tried to stop me...dammit!.. that means she probably wasn't an alien then. She would flip her skirt up, and she had "STOP" written across the top of her panties, but I was scared...aliens scare me...i'm such an idiot...but what if it was a trick, and she really was an alien? You just never know about these things.

I plan to make touristic trip over Chernobyl' atomic plant crash area, Ukraineans provide those tours.

Although a friend of mine who was born that area and has his mother living 80 km from told me that heavy concrete structure for covering broken reactor isn't sitting slowly but jumping up from time to time...

Hi Vlad. I didn't see any activity while I was there. There was actually 3 reactors there, another one that looked identical to the one pictured, and there was a shorter but much bigger around one in between them. I was sitting in the truck when I took that picture, the other 2 were to the left of it, behind the van trailer. I had to get out to see them, but I didn't want to be taking lots of pictures. I took some of the Autocar, but they might have wanted to know what I was up to if they saw me taking pictures of the reactors and the plant itself so I didn't take any chances.

• Like 1

Yeah them homeland security guys kinda frown on taking pix of the tea kettles.....

yeah, i'm scared of aliens and them homeland security guys. In fact, I think i'd rather take my chances with the aliens. At least there's a chance of them being friendly.

TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Areva has a pretty big warehouse or two about 2 miles from me.

I went past the car and truck on poles at around 3 am today. I-81 near Chambersburg, PA.

Nothing goes better with a mat full o' Cheez Its than a nice cold ashtray of your favorite beverage.

Jim

I went past the car and truck on poles at around 3 am today. I-81 near Chambersburg, PA.

Nothing goes better with a mat full o' Cheez Its than a nice cold ashtray of your favorite beverage.

I thought the car and truck on the poles looked familiar....actually between C'burg and Shippensburg.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Do y'all remember Pharoah's Truckstop? I used to love stopping there. A 16 ounce T-bone steak dinner was $7. That was the one place I always made it a point to stop at when I went up 81. Because of the food of course, not the mini skirts :whistling: . Then somebody else took it over and it wasn't nearly as good, now it's closed.

Yeah, sure you did Jim. We know you only run from Pittsburgh to Sharon to Morgantown to Moorefield to Romney to Altoona to Fairmont to Uniontown to Washington and back to Pittsburgh every night. Hard to pull the wool over our eyes, we're pretty sharp!

• Like 1