Northeast Blizzard..

MACKS

Our plow guys here in the Chicago area are starvin' from the lack of snow,this year and last.We got about 6" on the ground at present time.Its getting washed down with a rain/sleet/snow mix today. Good luck out east there,guys. Drive safe!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

suppose to get 2-3 feet here in upstate ny. had to take the worktruck superduty 6.0 piece of shit to the dealer for three new injectors at 125,000 miles. good thing we have the old 99 ford with 7.3 and 250,000 miles on it for a backup. could always ge the 644 John Deere runnin if it gets too deep to plow i guess....

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Back home were getting sloppy wet snow and rain. But I'm down in central fl in 80* temps wearing shorts and taking sips off of a glass with an umbrella in it.

How is the scenery? any motorboating potential?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

suppose to get 2-3 feet here in upstate ny. had to take the worktruck superduty 6.0 piece of shit to the dealer for three new injectors at 125,000 miles. good thing we have the old 99 ford with 7.3 and 250,000 miles on it for a backup. could always ge the 644 John Deere runnin if it gets too deep to plow i guess....

Ours got 276,000 miles and still running just as good as when new

Matt

I'm all set. Got momma one of them ergonomic snow shovels at Wal Mart so she don't hurt her back, a extra big garbage bag so she don't get to wet and a pair of new suspenders for my waders so her feet don't get wet..... in real life the plows on my Dodge and the plow and chains are on my tractor. I optimistically expect 10 inches or less

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm all set. Got momma one of them ergonomic snow shovels at Wal Mart so she don't hurt her back, a extra big garbage bag so she don't get to wet and a pair of new suspenders for my waders so her feet don't get wet..... in real life the plows on my Dodge and the plow and chains are on my tractor. I optimistically expect 10 inches or less

Hate to break it to you but the weather Chanel just said the storm is all snow so LI will get more snow then before

Matt

We're going to get a mix of rain and snow down the shore, prob 4 inches or so. Shouldn't be too bad but just 50 miles north they are going to be at least 6-12 inches. North Jersey and above are supposed to get hammered! I had a 1936 Chevy Street Rod that was supposed to go up by Rochester this weekend. The transporter said he is going to put it off until next week. He doesn't want to be driving in the storm. I don't blame him.

I'm already getting sick of listening to the news build this storm up. We live in New England, we've been dealing with it our whole lives! If it weren't for Sonia I wouldn't watch the news at all.....You guys in CT should know what I mean!

Need a pic of sonia.

Danbury is supposed to get 12-18. asshole deep to a ten foot indian

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian