Pictures of the Week

other dog

Who is Mark and why have I been referring to Other Dog as Tom?

Nice Macks, nice Transtar, nice scenery, but above all nice wood! How 'bout some goats on a hill, c'mon?

I think OD has taken a photo of the B model before without the for sale sign?

mike

He's not the only one here with exemplary kodakinamovingtruckonomy skills. I'm especially proud of my capture of the red B model.

securedownload.jpg

• Like 1

Jim

Actually my name is Tom. Says so on my dirty shirt. I'm sneaking Other Dog a bite of a sausage bistit.

Vision386 is Mark- he does not talk about his "Rifleman" days much.

Goats on a hill-

By the way, Big Jim said the new road is open from Moorefield all the way to rt. 93 now, they just opened a new section last week.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Actually my name is Tom. Vision386 is Mark- he does not talk about his "Rifleman" days much.

Goats on a hill-

By the way, Big Jim said the new road is open from Moorefield all the way to rt. 93 now, they just opened a new section last week.

Tom,glad you cleared that up! it was a case of mistaked identity! i never got my back-pay from doing the "Rifleman" and till this day, i still can't call anyone "Paw" without shitting my pants!...............................Mark (not Otherdog)

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Tom,glad you cleared that up! it was a case of mistaked identity! i never got my back-pay from doing the "Rifleman" and till this day, i still can't call anyone "Paw" without shitting my pants!...............................Mark (not Otherdog)

"but Paw..."

god i love that transtar!! id only get one in a 1980 Transtar II (4070b) Eagle with a 8v92 Detroit. I don't know if they made them that was from the factory. But if they didn't then one with a cummins. And factory stretched frame!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

god i love that transtar!! id only get one in a 1980 Transtar II (4070b) Eagle with a 8v92 Detroit. I don't know if they made them that was from the factory. But if they didn't then one with a cummins. And factory stretched frame!

Tom

Yeah, they made them. Bunny Sprouse had 2 Transtar II's with 8V92 430's in them. He drove one and his son drove the other.

Yeah, they made them. Bunny Sprouse had 2 Transtar II's with 8V92 430's in them. He drove one and his son drove the other.

Where they Eagle Editions? If so Thats my ultimate dream truck! Very rare to find. If you ever find one please let me know!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"