Pictures of the Week

other dog

My question here is,are you the pass-er,or the pass-ee?.........................................................Mark

I saw him in front of me on 29 in Danville, so I had to catch him and pass him to get a picture. Then he got off on 58 east and I came on up 29 to Lynchburg.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I did get a few more pictures, but not much. I didn't feel right posting them after David's serious picture, but since we're no longer on the straight and narrow...here's a sleeping dog. His name is Other Dog.

post-1374-0-90592300-1355004261_thumb.jp

Here's all those Superliners-

post-1374-0-85555100-1355004457_thumb.jppost-1374-0-33647500-1355004548_thumb.jp

road shot/Superliner combo. There was an R model bobtailing in front of this Superliner.

post-1374-0-34698300-1355004665_thumb.jp

Foggy, rainy day.

same area on a clear sunny day

same area with a dusting of snow

moron in the mirror with no lights on.

post-1374-0-88377100-1355004738_thumb.jp

The last picture of the Christmas tree didn't come out too good, so I took another one.

Random harlot working the corner in Gladys,Va.

post-1374-0-95761400-1355005187_thumb.jp

• Like 1

There are no girls like that in Gladys. And judging from the angle of the pic, you would be sitting on the curb, not from the protective surroundings of a big red KW.

Not hatin, just sayin.

Tim

that would be correct. I was sitting on the curb panhandling.

I thought OD was pulling out from an alley and used his superduper telephoto lens. Maybe he was mistaken which town he was traveling thru. OD makes the rounds and seems to see "interesting" sites everywhere he goes.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Wow, I would HAVE TIME to pick her up. Maybe a game or two of motorboating. The guy in the car looks pissed that he is going the wrong way.

I'd make the flip,no matter which-a-way i was going!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I thought OD was pulling out from an alley and used his superduper telephoto lens. Maybe he was mistaken which town he was traveling thru. OD makes the rounds and seems to see "interesting" sites everywhere he goes.

that would be correct-she was in Winfall,not Gladys.

god i love that transtar!! id only get one in a 1980 Transtar II (4070b) Eagle with a 8v92 Detroit. I don't know if they made them that was from the factory. But if they didn't then one with a cummins. And factory stretched frame!

Tom

Tom,Tom,Tom, Transtars a great classic truck! but a detroit? i thought i taught you better than that! LOL!......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yes! Love them transtars. Im not a fan of a cummins. So yes a detroit.

Ultimate DREAM truck- Transtar II Eagle Edition with a 8v92 Detroit w/ Factory streched frame.

Tom

the green and white one has a 400 Cummins in it, I don't know about the orange and black one,I saw it at a truckstop in W.V.

Actually my name is Tom. Says so on my dirty shirt. I'm sneaking Other Dog a bite of a sausage bistit.

Vision386 is Mark- he does not talk about his "Rifleman" days much.

Goats on a hill-

By the way, Big Jim said the new road is open from Moorefield all the way to rt. 93 now, they just opened a new section last week.

Thanks for clearing that up, Mark.

I saw a goat hitchhiking this week, but didn't have time to stop.

that would be correct-she was in Winfall,not Gladys.

I knew it!

• Like 1

Jim

My next non-Mack truck will have a purrin kitty cat 3406 in it (but dream of a 3408). Spent 10 years of my life playing working with them in Mossville, IL. gerg.gif

BTW, this is post 1000 for me. Look out guys I am on a roll! jkam.gif

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks for clearing that up, Mark.

I saw a goat hitchhiking this week, but didn't have time to stop.

I knew it!

We had a cold snap and some snow flurries here this morning. It was 8 below zero. I went to Rustburg and saw this girl in Winfall. Didn't have time to stop.

post-1374-0-72756200-1355090078_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Tom, How dare you leave her out in the elements. Looks like she has already been frost bitten. I recall trains had a loop that caught a mail bag when passing a station when the train could not stop. I will send you one so ya can still keep going without stopping for your KW.

mike