funny pic

staxx

i think i met that that ford driver the otherday at truckworld he was mad for getting a ticket after calling the dot man a dumb mother for saying he was overweight. go figure

And when he tells that story at the truck stop counter it will include the part where the US Marshalls arrested the DOT Man.

Jim

I wish I had 505 hp. I'd have double what I currently have.

Do Truck Drivers exaggerate? Nope, don't have time when you're driving 750,000 miles a year.

Solo.

Grossing 100k.

In a single axle daycab W series Ford.

With a 250 Cummins.

5 & 2.

and having to call the US Marshalls on a daily basis to put some overzealous scale house attendant in his place.

But what the heck, it's a living.

It never ceases to amaze me,that with all this "experience" that these are the same dip-shits that walk over to you (CAT scale ticket in hand) with a puzzled look on their face, wondering if you know which way to slide the tandems to get them "leagal" when they are 1000 pounds over gross!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

It never ceases to amaze me,that with all this "experience" that these are the same dip-shits that walk over to you (CAT scale ticket in hand) with a puzzled look on their face, wondering if you know which way to slide the tandems to get them "leagal" when they are 1000 pounds over gross!...............................Mark

Yeah love it they come up to me and I'm like dude Do I look like I slide tandems around. I just look at the ticket and give them what little advice I know about shifting weight around on vans or anything with doors on the back

while he's walking around with flip flops and one of those head sets on holding a big gulp,

That would be the one! and usually with enough "ass-crack" showing you could stick a sunday newspaper in it!....................................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

while he's walking around with flip flops and one of those head sets on holding a big gulp,

For the longest time i thought that was how you had to look to drive for Swift, turns out its a new trend going around
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

soap.gif Some company drivers and O/O (and several other professions - farmers for one) do not dress "professionally". Most look like a bum. It seems most do not care how they look or the image they portray. In the business world, women are often the biggest offenders. I have seen street walkers that dress better. I could go on but don't want to PO anymore than I already have. Just sayin' :whistling:
  • Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"