Man I wish I had gone, maybe ill have my gears swapped out for next year looks like there are plenty of Mack guys up in K town.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Guys

It was a great show. 150+ antique trucks, 30-40 farm tractors, and 20 or so new commercial and towing rigs. Southeastern Regional Truck Show (SERTS) put on by about 5 ATHS chapters of the Tenn / NC region.

This next spring it will move, because of expenses, to the Roane County Community College in Harriman Tenn, about 30 mile west of Knoxvillle. The show is in the middle of April. I will post an exact date when I get one.

Brocky

Brocky

Guys

It was a great show. 150+ antique trucks, 30-40 farm tractors, and 20 or so new commercial and towing rigs. Southeastern Regional Truck Show (SERTS) put on by about 5 ATHS chapters of the Tenn / NC region.

This next spring it will move, because of expenses, to the Roane County Community College in Harriman Tenn, about 30 mile west of Knoxvillle. The show is in the middle of April. I will post an exact date when I get one.

Brocky

Please do I need to be ready to bring the Superliner and maybe with some luck we can get Mike up there with his B, tha is if we can get Staxx to put the engine together.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

agree, not too many B models can go in the same sentence as SPEED. i can attest to this haha. mine will do 75-80 with 1124.5's and 4.00 gears and a triplex. pullin 20 thousand pounds is a little different haha. anyone know what engine is in the yellow B with the flames? looks to be a Mack with a modified intake tube thats flat and square.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Nice photos. The B with the flames is nice, but the gold one is more my speed.

Yous cannot use those two words in one sentence together,,,"B" and "speed". This is only a warning this time, the next infraction will be "demerits". randyp

I was gonna say it was "right up my alley" but I figgered that, knowing this crowd, I would soon regret it.

• Like 1

Jim