...gonna feel that in the morning.

i like that, get the job done know matter what it takes

Use whatcha got to get done what needs gettin done.... :huh:

Just think how easy it would have been if you had the right equipment and lighting. Determination and Improvision! :twothumbsup:

If I had the right equipment and lighting, I wouldda been wondering who's shop I was at and who's truck I was trying to fix... :pat:

Rowdy.......you'll one day look back at the things you done and wonder how in this world did I do that all by myself. It is good to be young and don't get up in the morning hurting in the back or neck and shoulders.

Congrats!

mike

That day is already long past....I was sore for 2 days...felt better today, but I was in bed last night before 6 PM... :wacko:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I need you in tn, I have had about as many issues getting my truck together for this last show as I could possibly have and the house I just bought is a whole nother story and no Im not done with the house not by a long shot I have broken a backhoe 4 times trying to get the area behind the basement dug out for a slab at basement level I finally just paid a friend to come do it with his Bigger backhoe (590 super L) and we were done in a day.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Great deal of labor.

Very good that you have it done.

Especially good on my mind is that the issure came at the shop and at the moment you had a time to fix it.

Just imagine how it could looks on a road.

The moment to think to yourself about you came into disaster or hapiness.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Then, just a couple days later, I was getting on the highway when Dozer let out a yelp. I REALLY wish I spoke dog, because if I had stopped right then & there, a roadside repair would have been quick & easy....but no, I went ahead & got on the highway and didn't make it 3 miles before I saw the temp gauge start climbing. Pull off on the shoulder and lift the hood....everything is wet. Look for the busted hose & found it. Tiny little 1/4" ID hose 6" long coming off the top of the water pump...but it was enough to shut me down for 2 hours while I tried tracking down phone numbers to auto parts stores to find one that would bring me out a hose and some water. Auto Zone came through for me...felt mighty important, too. District Manager was at the store and PERSONALLY delivered what I needed to me on the side of the road.

post-1673-0-48723000-1351469369_thumb.jp

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!