Pictures of the Week Are Back

other dog

I didn't see anything last week, so I didn't take any pictures of anything.

But this week, I saw this big Mack dump truck again

This old GMC

A girl on the cornerpost-1374-0-69506900-1347671130.jpg

Nice looking B model dump truck

An R model with a load of pulpwood.

Some legs in a car- couldn't get any closer without tapping the car in front of me at the redlight in the gas hole.post-1374-0-14455100-1347671415_thumb.jp

KW with a load of wood

Another Mack dump

A slightly better picture of the wrecker in Fairmont

Some old units in the field

And last but not least...a girl in a car.post-1374-0-89627400-1347671824_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That old GMC's been there a long time. It was almost covered up by weeds and bushes. When I saw that most of the brush had been cleared from around it I walked up there and took some pictures the other day. I was delivering about 200 yards down the street from it in Chester, W.V.

like the Jimmy and the B dump

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That last one looks like she may be a redhead, you should have gotten better pictures to confirm my suspicions, and then you should have investigated to see if the drapes match the carpet (again with pictures.)

redheads

crazy in the bed

snakes in the head

Some of that type "scenery" is here all year long

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Nice dumper. the dump trucks are nice, too.

The fella that owns the GMC below lives on the hill above Chester. He has a small GMC bone yard at the back of his property, but I don't believe it's visible from the road.

PCA1_FG.600.jpg

I look around for that truck every time I run rt. 2 up from Weirton, but i've never seen it.

Mike,

That is a sweet Red B and it hurts too much for me to look at it too long. LOL Is the rumble still going on Sunday? I would like to run in for a quick look.

Thx

mike

I like the blue one in your picture, looks like a B-67, and the white dump beside it, and that other one beside the dump truck too. But I think I like the blue one best...yeah, i'll take it.