hello from heavymetal land

heavy metal land

Ok need pics of said trains,trucks any big iron...welcome to the. Site..

Sounds like you fit in fine, steamers? Welcome to the group! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was alot younger and meaner when i laid the track, 700 ties and at least 2800 spikes ! missing from pics 440 dodge challenger, my 3 macks,4 yard volvo loader,rollers,farm tractors , old harley,and a serious mega rod project from a 68 americain lafrance fire truck ! Taking it some what easy today so i have some time for the forum !

Thanks to every one for the wa:rm welcome ! I can see by looking around the sight that there are alot of talented people here with some real nice projects ! when i get into the 71 r dump i will be picking some brains !Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on working steam ,i have more than a few hours of steam operaton and would be glad to help if i can !