Olivetroad's secret project?

daveigou

Hey Dave,

somebody sent these pictures taken in Cannon Falls, MN. I don't know whatever made think of you, but do you know anything about this? Or maybe you're not ready to talk about it publicly?

Now I see what you're doing with all that junk stuff you've been buying lately. Looks like you're holding out on us

post-2383-0-85185800-1343651187_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-43805700-1343651197_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-13697100-1343651212_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-62192000-1343651222_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-09671100-1343651236_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-91507200-1343651252_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-44998400-1343651266_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-99922700-1343651282_thumb.jp

post-2383-0-01777000-1343651298_thumb.jp

• Like 2

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

Wow, that's just- it's...I don't know. Pretty neat machine, every time I look I see more parts used off of something else. Very ingenious.

On the other hand, somebody sure spent a lot of time and work making a completely useless Minneapolismolinemilkingsawingwashtubmanurespreading...thing.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

is that an old sewing machine pedal under the dash? Need to work that and the pitchforks in there somewhere before I copyright it.

Sure does look like a sewing machine pedal, but I can't make out the brand.

Once upon a time in the quiet Kingdom of Callaway, King David's sons approached him and said "we're bored".

So David said "I have urgent binness to...er,..uh...discuss with Queen Blushing Bride- why don't you guys go build something or something. There's lots of junk- I mean, there's lots of old parts and pieces out there you can use. Help yourself to the tools, just use whatever you need. I'll be out to help you in a few hours...or maybe a few minutes."

...and 10 minutes later they drove this up to the front door.

...and later, the queen went into her private bathroom.

The king heard her screaming "who tha' f#@& stole my d@&* toilet seat?!!"

...then the little princess screamed "momma, momma, somebody stole my d@&% toilet seat too!"

The queen said "doth thee wanteth thou mouth washed out with soap?"

"#%&! no" said the little princess.

...So the queen got in her car to go to the Wal-Mart store to get a new toilet seat. She reached to turn on her radio- and it was gone!

The king heard her screaming "who tha' f#@& stole my d@&* radio?!!"

Then she tried to start the car-

The king heard her screaming "who tha' f#@& stole the d@&* engine out of my car?!!"

So the good king said "come on my little princes, let us mount this chariot and ride swiftly- we shall ride like the wind! we'd best maintain a low profile for a few days- we do not want to be here when she sees what's left of her most prized possession, her great gramma's priceless antique sewing machine".

They were last seen in the Minneapolismolinemilkingsawingwashtubmanurespreading...thing somewhere in Minnesota.

That's exactly how I figgered it went down. I expect this to be an interesting week on BMT with you being on vacation.

Jim

Once upon a time in the quiet Kingdom of Callaway, King David's sons approached him and said "we're bored".

So David said "I have urgent binness to...er,..uh...discuss with Queen Blushing Bride- why don't you guys go build something or something. There's lots of junk- I mean, there's lots of old parts and pieces out there you can use. Help yourself to the tools, just use whatever you need. I'll be out to help you in a few hours...or maybe a few minutes."

...and 10 minutes later they drove this up to the front door-

post-1374-0-36710700-1343672848_thumb.jp.

...meanwhile, the queen went into her private bathroom.

...then the little princess screamed "momma, momma, somebody stole my d@ toilet seat too!"

"#%&! no", said the little princess. "F#@& that!"

...So the queen got in her car to go to the Wal-Mart store to get a new toilet seat. She reached to turn on her radio- and it was gone!

The king heard her screaming "who tha' f#@& stole the d@&* engine out of my car?!!"

So the good king said "come on my little princes, let us mount this chariot and flee- we shall ride like the wind! we'd best maintain a low profile for a few days- we do not want to be here when she sees what's left of her most prized possession, her great gramma's priceless antique sewing machine".

They were last seen in the Minneapolismolinemilkingsawingwashtubmanurespreading...thing somewhere in Minnesota.

Who needs Shakespear? If I want to read some long-haired refined crap I'll just come on www.bigmacktrucks.com

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Thats quite a piece of "work" right there! i especially like the horseshoe rear view mirror mounts,its one of those things the more you look at it,the more "shit" you find! (no pun intended)......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Did you notice there are no new-fangled electronics used in this vehicle? That way when the non-nuclear electromagnetic pulse bomb hits, she will still be on the road. I love the planter box headlights, the brass hames for head rests, the chick feeder for a tail light cover and the best is the wash tub fan shroud. The more you look, the more find.

Randy came up one day and we put it together so we can use it to guide our alien friends into the landing zones after they drop the nnemp bomb. They can then pick up the hatched alien eggs he has been incubating.

I have never seen such a thing before!

...and 10 minutes later they drove this up to the front door-

post-1374-0-36710700-1343672848_thumb.jp.

...meanwhile, the queen went into her private bathroom.

...then the little princess screamed "momma, momma, somebody stole my d@ toilet seat too!"

"#%&! no", said the little princess. "F#@& that!"

So the good king said "come on my little princes, let us mount this chariot and flee- we shall ride like the wind! we'd best maintain a low profile for a few days- we do not want to be here when she sees what's left of her most prized possession, her great gramma's priceless antique sewing machine".

That's quite a story !

I laughed longer than I laughed seeing pictures.

The main pride of the vehicle is that it runs (by the word - is it runs??)

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

"Other Dog",,author,, poet,,world famous Kodackatonamer,,professional driver,,chef,,mechanic,,(self taught from driving peterbilts),,counselor,,physcotictherapist,,X-rated story writer,,(who could forget sex on the beach thread),,I could go on and on,,but i wont. His head is prolly swelling now. randyp

I'm hoping now you know my country better than me.

As we take to account top-secret objects we have a chance to find anything in both countries.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

"Other Dog",,author,, poet,,world famous Kodackatonamer,,professional driver,,chef,,mechanic,,(self taught from driving peterbilts),,counselor,,physcotictherapist,,X-rated story writer,,(who could forget sex on the beach thread),,I could go on and on,,but i wont. His head is prolly swelling now. randyp

no, i've been on the back porch crying in my beer because of what Rob said- he's my hero and my mentor. But hey, thanks!

Sex on the beach was pretty funny, eh? Too bad it was so offensive- but it was hilarious!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.