Some Mack's that belong to a customer of mine.

Wow, looks like he's got some fun ahead of him. Love the LJ in particular. Saw my first G a couple of months ago and now they're popping up everywhere. LOL.

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries

Terry T- where is he located in NW OH? I'm near Bowling Green...

From what I understand he has buildings in Defiance & Archbold. These are setting in Archbold.

Dan - I was told this L has some "legs" & it is one of the few sets that Sam has seen as well. He bought the L's out of FLA but they had previously been in NY state.

I'm looking for a good L model cab. Any idea if he has any for sale?

There was an L model cab for sale at Macungie. They were asking $3800. It was in primer and looked pretty good. It didn't sell. It belongs to Wayne King from Owen Sound, Ontario. He also had a B model cab in primer there. I think he was asking $2500 for that. I bought a replacement MH bumper off of him.

How about some pictures of Hornish's restored trucks?

Mike

both of those cabs at Macungie were pretty rough. cobbed up pretty good, metal work was not finished that well and neither was the bondo work, then they primered over everything, headliner, firewall mat. looked like a rush job to make a few bucks to me. better than no cab i guess but they needed alot of finesse

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg