My Share Of Macungie Photos

Thanks for the picture of the infamous B70, wish I had seen it at the show. Hopefully someday my B70 will be there.

Yea, well this one could have been MY B70, but the seller was a jerk. I hope to see yours at a show someday. Good luck with it.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

See that yellow B model with the dual stacks? If you go to the top its the 12th one down. That is my buddy Joe Plaksas B model. He owned my U model before Doug Fetterly did. I talked to him for awhile by his B model. And the cool R model next to it, is his sons work truck. Joe is awesome!!! And Joe if you read this, how many years did you own my U model?, and what were the years? Thanks,,,Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

That green Autocar next to the big yellow ones is the truck I posted at auction a couple weeks ago. The truck looked really nice. I'd like to know what he paid for it. Thanks for posting the pictures of my line-up. Sorry about the B70. I feel a little bad about it, but am really happy that I have it.

Mike

Ben,

Thanks for pictures.

I don't want to come in discussion of Detroit and Mack relations, it's a question of a taste.

Is that off-set cab truck IH ?

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Ben,

Thanks for pictures.

I don't want to come in discussion of Detroit and Mack relations, it's a question of a taste.

Vlad

Ben,

Thanks for pictures.

Vlad

Vlad,that truck is an International , it was called a "sightliner" if you look closely,you can see the additional windows in the front of the cab beneath the windshield....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Vlad,that truck is an International , it was called a "sightliner" if you look closely,you can see the additional windows in the front of the cab beneath the windshield....................................Mark

That's it, a Sightliner. I couldn't remember what it was called.

Ben

Designed by some wack-o that had a thing for feet?

Anyone seen the movie Real Steel starring Hugh Jackman? He plays the main character and gets around in a Sightliner. Lots of goodly truck footage in the film. Not a bad film either.

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries

Anyone seen the movie Real Steel starring Hugh Jackman? He plays the main character and gets around in a Sightliner. Lots of goodly truck footage in the film. Not a bad film either.

That's what a girl from 4-H told me she saw the picture. I wan't to see that movie. (with her)

Ben