blondes, brunettes, and redheads...

other dog

That statement is living proof you never had a real redhead.

Almost had a redhead in high school...wouldn't go out with me, so I started dating a blonde girl from a different school. Became friends with the redhead in the meantime. She saw the blonde girl at the Homecoming dance and became VERY jealous and suddenly wanted to date me...but by then, she was a friend, so even after it ended with the blonde, I wouldn't date her. That drove her off the deep end and she ended up doing a stint in the nut house after she tried to off herself. I don't need that level of psycho in my life....

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Almost had a redhead in high school...wouldn't go out with me, so I started dating a blonde girl from a different school. Became friends with the redhead in the meantime. She saw the blonde girl at the Homecoming dance and became VERY jealous and suddenly wanted to date me...but by then, she was a friend, so even after it ended with the blonde, I wouldn't date her. That drove her off the deep end and she ended up doing a stint in the nut house after she tried to off herself. I don't need that level of psycho in my life....

Hey,,,,,I think I married her!

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Never said they wern't crazy, every one of them, and tempers, thats not just folklore. But there are other places they excell too, and it's not cooking. Though it is kinda like playin' with fire. You know how the saying goes, "can't stand the heat, stick with blondes and brunetts" ........well...... it's a saying now.

Never said they wern't crazy, every one of them, and tempers, thats not just folklore. But there are other places they excell too, and it's not cooking. Though it is kinda like playin' with fire. You know how the saying goes, "can't stand the heat, stick with blondes and brunetts" ........well...... it's a saying now.

I sleep out in the garage one week a month, by my own choice.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

My wife's doctor told her to be careful and stay out of the sun since red heads burn so badly. She told him she would change her hair color to blonde the next time she dyed it so she could keep doing yard work..

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

You need to watch mad men if only to see "Joan" in all of her curve hugging dresses. She's got a motor boatin' haven right there!

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.