My status

mike69mackman

Just wanted to give you guys an update on my situation. Just finished first round of treatments . Go for a checkup tomorrow. Hopefully they will give me medicine for this nausea that works. Don't have much energy but I try to walk on the treadmill a little bit just to move around a bit. My wife took me to the shop and then the office this week for a visit it was sure nice to get out. Will keep you updated every couple weeks. Thanks again for your prayers and support. Mike.

Just wanted to give you guys an update on my situation. Just finished first round of treatments . Go for a checkup tomorrow. Hopefully they will give me medicine for this nausea that works. Don't have much energy but I try to walk on the treadmill a little bit just to move around a bit. My wife took me to the shop and then the office this week for a visit it was sure nice to get out. Will keep you updated every couple weeks. Thanks again for your prayers and support. Mike.

Always sad to hear one of the participants being sick. Those treatments can really sap you. Lots of folks tell me it's best to set a pace but not overdue it, and rest a lot.

Keep your chin up.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

treadmill is good. Gives some excersize that you can do anytime. BUT, be sure to do it.

My wife had to go to the doctors next day from treatment for some pill to combat nausea.

Keep your spirits up, rest when the body wats it, eat well.

Prayers continue

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Thats good. Our prayers are still with you. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks guys. Eating is the real challenge right now because what goes down comes right back up. Soup seems to work pretty good though . The guys at the shop cleaned up my truck real nice and parked it in a corner so it won't get used. Told my boss if he wanted to make me feel better he could buy me a Mack and trade in this corn picker. He failed to see the humor lol.

Told my boss if he wanted to make me feel better he could buy me a Mack and trade in this corn picker. He failed to see the humor lol.

Ha!

Mike - thanks for the update, I bet you grow to hate the treadmill, but keep it and your sense of humor up!

You have a lot of Mack men originated prayers flying your way............

sorry to hear your down,,,,get well soon my friend (treadmill)?,,,ours works real good,as a clothes rack,,,as for cornbinders,,,know how you feel,,,,i own a mack,,,but drive a KW at work,,,here lately the company started buying IH,,and volva,s eeeeeeewwwww,,,dont want either one of them.lol.bob

My boss hates Mack's . Has everything in the fleet but Mack's and I can't change his mind. I think he needs an intervention lol.

If he doesn't have any Macks, how is he making any money?

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Dont know but my paycheck never bounces lol

Yes, but I'm certain you would be happy with a larger one.

Rob

You got that right! Thank God I make a lot of money.

I make so much I give some away!!

Rob