PROM!

JumperAndSon

I'm leaving for prom in a few minutes. I'm kind of dissapionted about my ride though. I wanted to take my dad's '71 Monte Carlo SS 396 Hot Rod, Hi Performance, 4:56 gears, red paint, the whole deal, but we had to put a steering box in it last week, and it's not all put back together yet. So I am (sadly) forced to ride in this:

post-10909-0-53326900-1337284556_thumb.j

My mom's 1973 Chevy Caprice Convertable.

I'm going by myself, but the lady in charge is putting me at a table with all the girls with no dates, so I'm in good shape. I'll post the pictures probably tomarrow.

Wish me luck,

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I'm leaving for prom in a few minutes. I'm kind of dissapionted about my ride though. I wanted to take my dad's '71 Monte Carlo SS 396 Hot Rod, Hi Performance, 4:56 gears, red paint, the whole deal, but we had to put a steering box in it last week, and it's not all put back together yet. So I am (sadly) forced to ride in this:

post-10909-0-53326900-1337284556_thumb.j

My mom's 1973 Chevy Caprice Convertable.

I'm going by myself, but the lady in charge is putting me at a table with all the girls with no dates, so I'm in good shape. I'll post the pictures probably tomarrow.

Wish me luck,

Ben

Best of luck to you. Remember, "stinky finger" is the same as first base with high school girls, (or so I'm told).

Not a bad ride. They were pretty new when I took "Momma" to prom. My ride at the time was my 68 Barracuda but it was good enough.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Beats the hell outta my '72 International pickup! $150 beater, suger corn pop yellar(actually safety yellar since it was an ex township truck).

Gots lotsa room for the ladies on the way home, put the top down and have fun.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Going stag can be a good thing- you dont have to go to the after-party with one girl, you can go with four!!!!!! And

I have first dibbs on getting to sniff his fingers......... (ooooh did I say that out loud?......can you tell I'm married with children?)

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Not if "scored" he won't for about a week!!!

FWD will let us know as he had "first dibs" on sniffing the fingers!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

your mind is in the gutter rob..hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...bob

A gutter was too small. "Momma" got me my own private "ditch".

Rob

then you better keep her.bob :notworthy::twothumbsup::clap:

Of the few things in life I'm quite serious about; "I'd be lost without her".

Rob

Alright guys, I'll post pictures as soon as I get them, but here's how it went:

I show up in the convertable, everybody says wow. Then I walk up and see some of my friends from 4-H wearing camouflage dresses and vests(pictures to come) I was happy to see them, but jealous at the same time. Then one of my favorite girls from 4-H shows up in a 5.7 Hemi-powered 04 dodge pickup (how embarrassing) and she was wearing one of the best looking hot pink dresses I've ever seen. I was, again, happy, but jealous. We hung out outside because we were kinda early.

My mom wanted me to get my picture taken, which cost $15, but luckily it was her money that bought it. I would have got it by myself, but the girl in line behind me was going to take hers by herself too, so we took it together. But it was still $15 per person, so the son of a gun taking pictures was making like $200 an hour for pressing a button on a camera.

After that, I went in and sat down. I found out that I didn't have as many dateless girls to choose from as I thought I would. There was me, my buddy, my buddy's girlfriend, my other buddy, another one of my buddies, his girlfriend, the girl I took my picture with, some other unattractive girl, and a girl who's on my square dance team. But that was alright.

Then we ate. It was impressive that I didn't get any food on my outfit at all(my dad says I'm the messiest eater he knows)

Then we danced. That was fun because all of the 4-H kids sorta had our own little group on the one side, so it was just like a minature 4-H dance. The first slow dance,(God gave me you, by Blake Shelton) I danced with the girl from square dancing. That was alright.

Then more pop songs and stuff. There was a little grinding and booty rubbing and such.

Then the next slow dance was Brantly Gilbert's "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" I absolutely hate that song, so I sat down and took a break( I was worn out from all the other songs)

Then more pop songs.

The next slow dance (Is someone else calling you baby by Luke Brian) I actually danced with two girls (in somewhat of a triangle fashion) both of which were beautifly clad in Mossy Oak Break-Up. That was intresting.

Then a couple more pop songs.

Then for the last slow dance of the night. This is the good part. Somehow, I ended up with (bless her heart) the fattest, ugliest girl in Westmoreland County 4-H. But she is a really nice girl, and I like her, she is just a little un-attractive.

Anyway, so I start dancing with her (Amber) and pretty much everybody there was dancing with sombody else there, which was good. Except for one girl who was taking pictures of all the couples that were dancing. This girl just so happened to be Victoria, the most attractive girl in Westmoreland County 4-H.

She was standing there looking dissapointed about not having a partner. Amber saw this and said "Here, Victoria, dance with Ben" and stepped away. I thought "Yes! This is awesome! How great!" I held my arms out, ready for the best, (third) slow dance I ever did.

Unfortunately for me, some things are too good to be true. She says "No, that's okay, you can have him" and she walks away.

Bummer.

But she went and got one of the moms and brought her out and danced. That was pretty funny to watch.

But all in all, I had a lot of fun, and I think that's all that matters. I can't wait till next year.

Ben

Alright guys, I'll post pictures as soon as I get them, but here's how it went:

I show up in the convertable, everybody says wow. Then I walk up and see some of my friends from 4-H wearing camouflage dresses and vests(pictures to come) I was happy to see them, but jealous at the same time. Then one of my favorite girls from 4-H shows up in a 5.7 Hemi-powered 04 dodge pickup (how embarrassing) and she was wearing one of the best looking hot pink dresses I've ever seen. I was, again, happy, but jealous. We hung out outside because we were kinda early.

My mom wanted me to get my picture taken, which cost $15, but luckily it was her money that bought it. I would have got it by myself, but the girl in line behind me was going to take hers by herself too, so we took it together. But it was still $15 per person, so the son of a gun taking pictures was making like $200 an hour for pressing a button on a camera.

After that, I went in and sat down. I found out that I didn't have as many dateless girls to choose from as I thought I would. There was me, my buddy, my buddy's girlfriend, my other buddy, another one of my buddies, his girlfriend, the girl I took my picture with, some other unattractive girl, and a girl who's on my square dance team. But that was alright.

Then we ate. It was impressive that I didn't get any food on my outfit at all(my dad says I'm the messiest eater he knows)

Then we danced. That was fun because all of the 4-H kids sorta had our own little group on the one side, so it was just like a minature 4-H dance. The first slow dance,(God gave me you, by Blake Shelton) I danced with the girl from square dancing. That was alright.

Then more pop songs and stuff. There was a little grinding and booty rubbing and such.

Then the next slow dance was Brantly Gilbert's "You Don't Know Her Like I Do" I absolutely hate that song, so I sat down and took a break( I was worn out from all the other songs)

Then more pop songs.

The next slow dance (Is someone else calling you baby by Luke Brian) I actually danced with two girls (in somewhat of a triangle fashion) both of which were beautifly clad in Mossy Oak Break-Up. That was intresting.

Then a couple more pop songs.

Then for the last slow dance of the night. This is the good part. Somehow, I ended up with (bless her heart) the fattest, ugliest girl in Westmoreland County 4-H. But she is a really nice girl, and I like her, she is just a little un-attractive.

Anyway, so I start dancing with her (Amber) and pretty much everybody there was dancing with sombody else there, which was good. Except for one girl who was taking pictures of all the couples that were dancing. This girl just so happened to be Victoria, the most attractive girl in Westmoreland County 4-H.

She was standing there looking dissapointed about not having a partner. Amber saw this and said "Here, Victoria, dance with Ben" and stepped away. I thought "Yes! This is awesome! How great!" I held my arms out, ready for the best, (third) slow dance I ever did.

Unfortunately for me, some things are too good to be true. She says "No, that's okay, you can have him" and she walks away.

Bummer.

But she went and got one of the moms and brought her out and danced. That was pretty funny to watch.

But all in all, I had a lot of fun, and I think that's all that matters. I can't wait till next year.

Ben

Girl don't know what she was missing. Be certain to visit the restaraunt she is waiting tables at in 15 years when she is divorced and be sure to ask how her four illigitiment brats are doing.

Glad you had a good time.

Uncle Rob

Girl don't know what she was missing. Be certain to visit the restaraunt she is waiting tables at in 15 years when she is divorced and be sure to ask how her four illigitiment brats are doing.

Glad you had a good time.

Uncle Rob

Nawww, she'll end up with a nice husband and family someday. Victoria's is a really nice girl. I think she would have danced with me, but she didn't want Amber to be that fat, ugly girl with nobody to dance with.

Ben

Nawww, she'll end up with a nice husband and family someday. Victoria's is a really nice girl. I think she would have danced with me, but she didn't want Amber to be that fat, ugly girl with nobody to dance with.

Ben

Did you tell her to pull the plug and let some of the fat drain out? She is prolly quite attractive 35 pounds lighter. FWD is kinda pissed you give up so easily.

Uncle Rob

• Like 1

Always remember kid- fat girls need love too (and they will do ANYTHING.) And there's no such thing as bad rompage- just some of it is a little better than the rest.

Romping with a fat girl is like driving a Kenworth- it's good, you just dont want to be seen doing it. :whistling:

• Like 1

Always remember kid- fat girls need love too (and they will do ANYTHING.) And there's no such thing as bad rompage- just some of it is a little better than the rest.

Romping with a fat girl is like driving a Kenworth- it's good, you just dont want to be seen doing it. :whistling:

Yup, it's only 1/2 the work. You push then wait for the reverb to come back at ya.

Rob

I was actually thinking she'd be a good companion for Vinny. That old lopsided rig would handle like a Corvette with her riding shotgun.

Ben

That was OUTSTANDING!!!! I just laughed my ass off so hard my wife asked from the other room what I was carrying on about.....