PROM!

JumperAndSon

I was actually thinking she'd be a good companion for Vinny. That old lopsided rig would handle like a Corvette with her riding shotgun.

Ben

If you had a mile to get up to 25mph, it could be thoroughly tested too.

Proud of ya son!

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Here we see a U-model counterweight?...............................................Mark

In regards to my earlier post: Don't pull the plug and squeeze her hips cause you will see what can be interpreted as mayonaise leaking until overcome by the stench. Sorta like a combination of beer farts and rotten eggs.

Uhhh Mark, think I'm gonna go after you again.........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

In regards to my earlier post: Don't pull the plug and squeeze her hips cause you will see what can be interpreted as mayonaise leaking until overcome by the stench. Sorta like a combination of beer farts and rotten eggs.

Rob

HOLY SHIT! LMAO!!!! just spit pepsi all over damn computer screen!

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Uhhh Mark, think I'm gonna go after you again.........

Rob

Ohhh I think I'm gonna barf and laugh at the same time......

If it smells like fish and tastes like chicken, yer in the right place- keep on lickin'!!!!!!!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

HOLY SHIT! LMAO!!!! just spit pepsi all over damn computer screen!

Just think of all this crazy bullshit Vinny is missing.

Rob

you guys are all a bad influence on me.........

Look what you all have done to me!! Shit all I wanted to do was grow up in the commune and play with my yo yo.

Rob

I wonder what he's doing? He's missing all the destructiveness and regurgitation.

Ben

Right about now he's making a long list............and talking to U ey

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Look what you all have done to me!! Shit all I wanted to do was grow up in the commune and play with my yo yo.

Rob

FOR SHAME! you should follow my example,lead a good,clean,healthy mormon life, ALLWAYS attend church every sunday,ALLWAYS tell the truth,NO lying,swearing OR "hooters".................you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

FOR SHAME! you should follow my example,lead a good,clean,healthy mormon life, ALLWAYS attend church every sunday,ALLWAYS tell the truth,NO lying,swearing OR "hooters".................you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

As a member of the New Reformed Orthodox Amish Drive in Church I am speechless.....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

We were talking about fat girls and U models, I go out to check on my sisters for one minute, I come back and you guys are talking about churches.

Ben

Blatant reformation taking place. We see the err of our ways and are in the throes of begging forgiveness.

Yeah, Right.

Uncle Rob

Anyway, so I start dancing with her (Amber) and pretty much everybody there was dancing with sombody else there, which was good. Except for one girl who was taking pictures of all the couples that were dancing. This girl just so happened to be Victoria, the most attractive girl in Westmoreland County 4-H.

She was standing there looking dissapointed about not having a partner. Amber saw this and said "Here, Victoria, dance with Ben" and stepped away. I thought "Yes! This is awesome! How great!" I held my arms out, ready for the best, (third) slow dance I ever did.

Unfortunately for me, some things are too good to be true. She says "No, that's okay, you can have him" and she walks away.

Bummer.

Ben

That bitch!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nawww, she'll end up with a nice husband and family someday. Victoria's is a really nice girl. I think she would have danced with me, but she didn't want Amber to be that fat, ugly girl with nobody to dance with.

Ben

She's such a nice girl to do that for Amber!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

She's such a nice girl to do that for Amber!

And foolish!

My nephew comes from close to the same loins as I, and look how exempIary I turned out.

Rob

The 4-H newsletter is gonna have a prom special.

On the cover is Ben with a ham hock in each hand.

Other pics will show Amber,eyes closed loving it as ben griiiinds on

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Yes, go to the Tilted Kilt instead.....The ladies there are all sweet and innocent and are working their way through nun school.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS