PROM!

JumperAndSon

The 4-H newsletter is gonna have a prom special.

On the cover is Ben with a ham hock in each hand.

Other pics will show Amber,eyes closed loving it as ben griiiinds on

You must be the guy that writes them phony "Dear Penthouse" letters.

Mmmmmm....ham hocks....I...uh...I'll be right back.

Jim

Hell everybody wants to smell his fingers hell why get the finger stinky when he can go for the hang down

Well the general practice is that if the finger don't smell good, you sure as hell don't want to stick anything else where that finger has been.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mmmmmm....ham hocks....I...uh...I'll be right back.

Hey, I went to a small community college at an undiclosed location somewhere in the midwest and stopped in the 24 hr. mini mart regularly to get a pack of non-filtered camels and ended up in the back room banging the hot cashier girl- so what's yer point?..By the way, what's this "Penthouse" of which you speak?

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hey, I went to a small community college at an undiclosed location somewhere in the midwest and stopped in the 24 hr. mini mart regularly to get a pack of non-filtered camels and ended up in the back room banging the hot cashier-what's yer point?
You left a mess and the janitor charged us double. The story was pretty good tho.

By the way, the cashier? said you're kinda "small"?? What's up with that?

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

"Our normal baby sitter was sick one night that we needed her, she apologized and asked if we would mind if her older sister could watch our kids instead..."

Hey, I went to a small community college at an undiclosed location somewhere in the midwest and stopped in the 24 hr. mini mart regularly to get a pack of non-filtered camels and ended up in the back room banging the hot cashier girl- so what's yer point?..By the way, what's this "Penthouse" of which you speak?

Yeah, yeah. Sometimes it's a Tech School in the southwest, sometimes the cigarettes are Chesterfield's, but I've heard that story a hundred times. It seems you are quite knowledged-able of the social medium of which I do speaketh of per se without reservations hereforth.

Jim

"Our normal baby sitter was sick one night that we needed her, she apologized and asked if we would mind if her older sister could watch our kids instead..."

Dammit, I'm already spent. Gotta learn to read slower, this gettin' old sucks.

Jim

"And then i wheeled the Mack over to the shoulder behind a broken down bus full of naked cheerleaders"............................................................

"After hanging my pants on the dressing room door, I heard a knock...It was the buxum and voluptuous sales clerk that gave me the key, she asked if I needed any "help", before I could answer she..."

She's such a nice girl to do that for Amber!

Yea. The more I think about it, I'm really glad she did it, because I would have felt bad for Amber if she didn't. Most of the girls in 4-H are really nice like that. Some of them do have really good dancing skills though.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

You left a mess and the janitor charged us double. The story was pretty good tho.

By the way, the cashier? said you're kinda "small"?? What's up with that?

Rob

that's true, i'm only 5' 4", weigh about 120.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

that's true, i'm only 5' 4", weigh about 120.

I'm glad you cleared that up as you had me worried there for a bit.

Rob