Rodeo Sex

fxfymn

Well, tried that with the mrs!! The end result was I've tried steak, flowers , perfume and candy....but she still won't come out from under the porch.....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Verbal sex for me and mine too...when we meet in the hallway, I say "Blow Me", and she says "F*ck You"!

Thats the only oral sex I get

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Can someone get Vinny lined up with ms. butterworth?

mike

Don't wash the bottle first as it's "sweeter" that way.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

She's got "stack" for you!

post-6773-0-11738900-1333852373_thumb.jp

Is that Mrs. B or Aunt Jemima? I'm gonna check next time at the grocery store to see if the PC Police have pressured the makers into making some modifications to their characters.

Some people still have a sense of humor:

maddoxabz1097104817352_C_Detail.jpg

Jim

Is that Mrs. B or Aunt Jemima? I'm gonna check next time at the grocery store to see if the PC Police have pressured the makers into making some modifications to their characters.

Some people still have a sense of humor:

maddoxabz1097104817352_C_Detail.jpg

LMAO! i agree! believe it or not,my mom has boycotted "Aunt Jemima" products for years,ever since they changed their logo,she says the product is just not the same,and will NOT allow anything with the "new" logo in her pantry!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Aww Geez, Posting "U" model photos in a sex oriented thread you are gonna make the boy go blind on short order and he'll never be able to further his ambitions.

Take a look at photo number seven. Looks like that truck is trying to roll over on it's own without being piloted at all. Lucky that semi trailer is attached and at an acute angle or it would certainly have gone over.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Aww Geez, Posting "U" model photos in a sex oriented thread you are gonna make the boy go blind on short order and he'll never be able to further his ambitions.

Take a look at photo number seven. Looks like that truck is trying to roll over on it's own without being piloted at all. Lucky that semi trailer is attached and at an acute angle or it would certainly have gone over.

Rob

Or he'll get hairy palms,Carpul tunnel, and need thick glasses

Don't forget the onslaught of girfriends he would have; you know, Rosie Palm, and her five sisters.

Rob