Rodeo Sex

fxfymn

RODEO SEX

Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex

positions.

One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy,"what is it?"

"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind.

Then you reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands and

whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just like your sister's.'

Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds."

• Like 2

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I always heard that you grab a tit with one hand, put your other in the air and whisper in her ear, "You're the worst fuck I've ever had". Then try to stay on for eight seconds.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I always heard that you grab a tit with one hand, put your other in the air and whisper in her ear, "You're the worst fuck I've ever had". Then try to stay on for eight seconds.

Rob

Now Rob,.......how do you manage that trek with momma always on top?

mike

Ummmmm..... I shouldnt be looking at this topic, should I?

Honestly Vinny! Someday you are going to wonder who said it, but girls will get you into more trouble than you can get out of. It will be easier to concentrate on trucks than the other. But it's best when you don't concentrate on anything TOOOOO MUCH, TOOOOO LONG. Just ask Rob who's tha Boss in his family. MOMMA IS, i've seen it in every family that i've had any contact with.

OVER & OUT

mike

Honestly Vinny! Someday you are going to wonder who said it, but girls will get you into more trouble than you can get out of. It will be easier to concentrate on trucks than the other. But it's best when you don't concentrate on anything TOOOOO MUCH, TOOOOO LONG. Just ask Rob who's tha Boss in his family. MOMMA IS, i've seen it in every family that i've had any contact with.

OVER & OUT

mike

Sure thing Mike. Some drunk guy had a pair of brush cutters and said he was goona cut my weener off now so it wont get me in trouble. I was like 6 years old.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

OVER & OUT

mike

Hey - I resemble that statement! I will have you know that I wear the pants in this family!

but she tells me which pair to put on

Hey - I resemble that statement! I will have you know that I wear the pants in this family! but she tells me which pair to put on
Yes but have you ever been victim to the trendy catchphrase: "Get down on your knees and lick my ass slave"!

Ahhh, just one of the joys of having a 300# leather clad, whip weilding, domineering spouse.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes but have you ever been victim to the trendy catchphrase: "Get down on your knees and lick my ass slave"!

Ahhh, just one of the joys of having a 300# leather clad, whip weilding, domineering spouse.

Rob

Ahhh - that is a big NO!

The only ass licking going on around here is between the blushing bride's two bassett hounds. They are HER dogs. I own only animals you can either eat or sell.

Rob

post-4436-0-55212600-1333757022_thumb.jp

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

post-4436-0-55212600-1333757022_thumb.jp

Dammit! now why'd ya have to go and do that? may just lose my dinner now!....................i can't stand that pumpkin headed idiot!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Dammit! now why'd ya have to go and do that? may just lose my dinner now!....................i can't stand that pumpkin headed bitch!.......................................Mark

me neither!..now I have to counter attack Ed's bad picture with his good one- again.

post-1374-0-52986300-1333801195_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.