Cat truck

The local IHC dealer had one sitting on his lot - I know - no camera = no pics.

It and the paystar looked like twins. I always feel like I am getting the shaft from a marketing department when they just rebadge stuff like that.

Someone is paying for a plastic name?

• 1 month later...
:SMOKIE-RT: I'll fill you in on what a Cat truck is like somtime in june. My boss has 2 on order for tri axle dump trucks. They will be the first in our area so we are the guiea pigs. I guess the engines in them run clean enough that they do not need afterburners or DPF setups. Guess we'll see.

I guess if the Cat truck is not a hit in the next year or so, Cat will just pull the plug on them and leave the guy's that bought them holding the shit bag..... Somewhat like the A-Cert engines??? I know first hand cause I own 4 of those fuel eating rocker busting $5,000 turbo sucking junks that Cat wants to forget that they ever made!!..(they are still in denial, just try an get any warranty coverage on one) And thats all I have to say about that!!

BULLHUSK

I actually think they are quote from BULLHUSK a "shit bag" alone. They are ugly as all crap and they are just another junk volvo (which doesnt deserve to be capatalized) with Cat leters on the hood and a Cat motor, and thats my saying and Im sticking to it!!!

Boy you're just full of piss and vinegar today aren't ya!

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Boy you're just full of piss and vinegar today aren't ya!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Navistar with a different nose is all

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 4 weeks later...
:SMOKIE-RT: The first one of our new Cat trucks showed up at work this afternoon. I'll post some pics soon and keep you posted on how the guys like them after they had a chance to abuse them a bit. I kinda like the Kenworths we have better. the cat interior looks kinda cheap. It's just an International with a different hood as far as I can see.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess if the Cat truck is not a hit in the next year or so, Cat will just pull the plug on them and leave the guy's that bought them holding the shit bag..... Somewhat like the A-Cert engines??? I know first hand cause I own 4 of those fuel eating rocker busting $5,000 turbo sucking junks that Cat wants to forget that they ever made!!..(they are still in denial, just try an get any warranty coverage on one) And thats all I have to say about that!!

BULLHUSK

Thats why i like my 3406B & E. The a-cert was the biggest piece of crap Cat built.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Thats why i like my 3406B & E. The a-cert was the biggest piece of crap Cat built.

I have a C-12 and an older 3406-c 350 mech. motor they just run an run with no prob.! All we do is change oil an filters an send them back to work!!

BULLHUSK