Just got the call...

:twothumbsup: spring is here, hope for alot of road work this summer, the last batch of money went a long way to repair around this country. I know,I was permited around it all, but it's worth it. Road work keeps me moving equipment so it trickles down. Good luck out there, be safe.
  • Like 1

You running out of Tilcon in Port Jeff? Glad to see you up and running again. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You running out of Tilcon in Port Jeff? Glad to see you up and running again. Paul

No we were running asphalt out of Empire former Sundial asphat plant in Setaucket,have you seen the new rail yard on cr 101 just north of the LIE,huge stone yard and bad news for Tilcon..

Nice ..... What does that beauty weigh empty .... We've got a dm thats around 23,700. It will haul everything we can give it here in illinois .. Besides the scale ticket

Just under 27,000,it has the 58 rears and 20 front so it's a little heavy but I can still run 23 ton legal here in New York,it's a great asphalt truck with the set back axle it peforms just like tht dm's when on the job...

No we were running asphalt out of Empire former Sundial asphat plant in Setaucket,have you seen the new rail yard on cr 101 just north of the LIE,huge stone yard and bad news for Tilcon..

Thats going to be a material yard? I was under the impression from Brookhaven that is was a rail freight- truck link. Course the other day when I came out of L.I. ave and saw Chem tankers there. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Good you got called back.Nice Mack and good legal load with tandem. I have a tri-axle dump with Pennsy Supply which is owned by the same company as Tilcon is Old Castle Materials their main off ice is in Ireland. I live in Northeastern,Penna. and Pennsy just bought 4 more quarries in Susquehanna, County and they are setting up a hot rock plant in one of them. Lots of work in the gas fields here. I hope everyone has a good year. Joe D.

Nice lookin ride and work unit. I'm just glad when I hear anyone going back to work. We need millions more to have the same fortune.

mike

So true Mike,it's been a slow few years here especially last year,looks like it's starting to turn around a little,there have been nice job gains in every industry here except consturction,maybe it's our turn now...

Good you got called back.Nice Mack and good legal load with tandem. I have a tri-axle dump with Pennsy Supply which is owned by the same company as Tilcon is Old Castle Materials their main off ice is in Ireland. I live in Northeastern,Penna. and Pennsy just bought 4 more quarries in Susquehanna, County and they are setting up a hot rock plant in one of them. Lots of work in the gas fields here. I hope everyone has a good year. Joe D.

Pike is owned by Old Castle too, over twenty years now.