The true meaning of Gun Control

HeavyGunner

Amazing girl….Lots of people don’t want this publicized.

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun. Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins, She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day.... Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes.

This is an email sent to me from a friend near Butte paraphrasing a news article.

That is a heart warming story the liberal media cannot make into a national controversy so they won't touch it.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

http://www.militaryp...-invaders/page4

good story but it probably hasn't made any news beacuse it appears to be fake.

Could be, like I said it was an email paraphrasing a news article forwarded to me from a friend near the Butte area. The thread you posted argued real and fake as far as I read I am dissputing niether 'cause either way like Rob said its a heart warming story.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Update!! I was visiting with my wife about what a let down the supposed story above posted which seems to be fake. She gave me that "you're such a dummy" look then typed for a second and told me matter of factly that it was a bogus story that originated on libertypost.org. it even had a statement from the silverbow county sheriff which also stated it was a fake. Where did she find this wonderful information?? Snopes, maybe everyone but me knows about it but I hadnt heard of it. Apparently this website is dedicated to disspell fact from fiction on the internet with real world facts to back up there ruling. Sorry about the let down when the story was found out to be fake guys.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

We have had two home invasions within 25 miles of my house where the victims open fired on the bad guys. We actually have a low crime rate around here with only maybe 1 murder a year. I have had my CCW permit for almost 15 years, I never leave home with out it!

• Like 1

What about the story that hit the news last winter about the 18 yr old girl and the two hoodlems that broke into her trailer that she shot. I've got CRS, so can't recall what all transpired.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

What about the story that hit the news last winter about the 18 yr old girl and the two hoodlems that broke into her trailer that she shot. I've got CRS, so can't recall what all transpired.

better run it thru SNOPES first!! :loldude:

That was two red necks wanting a piece since her husband died of cancer a few weeks before. Not so sensasional a story (doesn't contain elegals). But real, she was protecting her baby, she was on the phone to 911, put the baby in the back room, grabbed a shotgun and a pistol, 1 of them came through the door after they both tried both doors for some time, she asked 911 if it was ok to shoot, the lady said i can't tell you what to do, but protect your baby and BOOM she let the first guy have it when he walked in, the other turned and ran. He did turn himself in.

That was two red necks wanting a piece since her husband died of cancer a few weeks before. Not so sensasional a story (doesn't contain elegals). But real, she was protecting her baby, she was on the phone to 911, put the baby in the back room, grabbed a shotgun and a pistol, 1 of them came through the door after they both tried both doors for some time, she asked 911 if it was ok to shoot, the lady said i can't tell you what to do, but protect your baby and BOOM she let the first guy have it when he walked in, the other turned and ran. He did turn himself in.

But later it came out that the one she killed was a boy freind so firgue that out.

glenn akers

But later it came out that the one she killed was a boy freind so firgue that out.

Never heard that part,figures. I got guns everywhere but I think the gun thing has got out of hand. I was brought up that guns were for hunting and fists for fighting. Even years ago when there were bar fights in the parking lot, the loser got up, got in his truck and went home, along with his gun rack of guns. No one ever thought of using one till hunting season. You could walk down Main St. with a scope rifle going to a gun shop and no one thought a thing of it. You could take one to school and redo the wood stock. Just walked out to the shed to put baseball stuff away, looks like rain, jumped 3 buck and had a foot stomping,snorting contest with them, then looked down the road and there was 3 doe watching me, I talked one into walking up to me pretty close. Looks like it was a great winter for the deer. I don't know what has happened to people and guns, all they think about is how much damage it will do to a human. There is going to be more and more loose cannons going off as the years go on. The mind set of people has changed, lack of good fathers with good hunting experiance? Gun companys after big proffit margin making and promoting Glocks,military looking stuff or what ever? Fenced in hunting farms, for the sake of killing,Too bad the direction it's going. I think guns were more of an excuse for the guys to get together at camp to get away from the wifes and tell storys,play cards, drink and smoke all they wanted, relax unwind. Maybe shoot a deer if one wandered by.
  • Like 1

The mind set of people has changed, lack of good fathers with good hunting experiance?

That is the biggest problem and also just the fact people are now too far removed from the food chain. Guns no longer just hang over the door and get pulled down when you are hungry or threatened.

But I am glad that at least around here, more folks are buying guns, as long as they practice with them and know how to handle them. We just have more and more need to protect ourselves. Even the pot heads have changed, they used to be into peace dude - now they just are flippin crazy and willing to do anything for more of that crap. If you do not have a gun, you better get one and practice with it the way things look from my perspective.