Cruising Craigslist - no better way to spend a Saturday night!

E9V8

Look up a post in here from Dec.2008 titled "Highpoint Towing"

Wow, don't remember that one. Musta been asleep at the wheel when that got posted?

I see Steve was last on back in Sept 2011.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 2 months later...

Haven't "cruised" in a while. I found a few postings of interest.......

1948 EE in Montana

'52 A54 ~ Paradise, TX

'76 RL600L Tandem dump ~ Ada, OK

'88 R688ST ~ Byron, MN (LOW miles - "well preserved")

B39T S/A dump "project" ~ New Ipswich, NH

Those are all nice, I saw that B39 earlier. Thank you for posting. I think thats a pretty good deal for that E model.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

No clue on the B-39. I was only being the messenger. B)

Bored & looking for F models

Didn't find any, but here's some others......

Texas hot Dogs, if you will:

1978 Valueliner R model

'85 daycab Superliner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'85 (?) V8 Superliner tandem dump in MT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'63 B-68 tandem project ~ Brownsville, PA

'86 MH S/A mobile home toter ~ Clayton, DE

• Like 1

Terry

Julian, PA

No clue on the B-39. I was only being the messenger. B)

Bored & looking for F models

Didn't find any, but here's some others......

Texas hot Dogs, if you will:

1978 Valueliner R model

'85 daycab Superliner

'85 (?) V8 Superliner tandem dump in MT

'63 B-68 tandem project ~ Brownsville, PA

'86 MH S/A mobile home toter ~ Clayton, DE

Nice, thanks for sharing. That B68 dump was for sale on Craigslist in PA awhile ago when it was sitting in the weeds.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Roadway term. when I was a kid in my home town of Kearny NJ, i used to see those 700's everyday! I'll bet those are ,1,000.000 mi + trucks!

BULLHUSK

I'll wager too. Knowing the way Roadway used to spec trucks, it was just an engine with a cab set around it for a seat to be placed!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 5 months later...

So the title says what better way to spend a Saturday night.......how long you been married and in which drawer are the family jewels kept? Lol!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

So the title says what better way to spend a Saturday night.......how long you been married and in which drawer are the family jewels kept? Lol!

Cumulative total of 21 years - with a short break in between & old enough to know it's cheaper and safer to stay at the house.

I'm currently in the midst of a nine week winter lay-off and this is my entertainment.

Yeah...... so I lead a boring life ~ humor me! laughing1.gif

Terry

Julian, PA

Anybody know where this truck is now?

That truck or identical truck was sold out of NJ to someone in WA or Oregon.

A while later it was for sale on flea bay still showing Highpoint on the doors.

I don't remember any details as to price or if it sold or not.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

The L cab dump was sold/auctioned out of a firm in CA? Bunch of blue/white B's, can't recall the name, thought it was in WOT maybe a year ago?

That B mixer chassis looks pretty decent,,,,,,,,,,,,but not $12K decent LOL!! Yowza. Would be really, really cool if it was a 4wd chassis!! Always wanted something like that. Go anywhere type vehicle.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

The L cab dump was sold/auctioned out of a firm in CA? Bunch of blue/white B's, can't recall the name, thought it was in WOT maybe a year ago?

That B mixer chassis looks pretty decent,,,,,,,,,,,,but not $12K decent LOL!! Yowza. Would be really, really cool if it was a 4wd chassis!! Always wanted something like that. Go anywhere type vehicle.

it was from the Hitching's Lumber Co. collection.

Cumulative total of 21 years - with a short break in between & old enough to know it's cheaper and safer to stay at the house.

I'm currently in the midst of a nine week winter lay-off and this is my entertainment.

Yeah...... so I lead a boring life ~ humor me! laughing1.gif

LOL I hear ya, I am as of yet unincumbered by marriage so I get to talk trash to all my friends when they have to go home or ask permission to come out and play! Maybe one of these days Ill join the ranks of the married but I dont see it anytime soon I would have a hell of a fight on my hands doing things like spending all our money buying trucks and chrome, oh and guns and ammo, and toy trucks, and ammo!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"