Barry, and Tim Maikshilo's special day:

Rob

Okay - sorry to ask - but what are pierogies?

Never had pierogies? my,my,you dont know what your missing! kind of a polish version of ravioli,stuffed with mashed potatoes,onions etc.absoulutely delicious! there are some "storebought" types you can make and try at home,but i'm sure Tim would agree,their just not like homemade! iffn ya ever get a chance,give em' a try!......................... BTW best wishes for a happy birthday to you both!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Never had pierogies? my,my,you dont know what your missing! kind of a polish version of ravioli,stuffed with mashed potatoes,onions etc.absoulutely delicious! there are some "storebought" types you can make and try at home,but i'm sure Tim would agree,their just not like homemade! iffn ya ever get a chance,give em' a try!......................... BTW best wishes for a happy birthday to you both!..........................Mark

I want a photo to prove you know what you are talking about - sounds good, but this is the show-me state

I want a photo to prove you know what you are talking about - sounds good, but this is the show-me state

Kristen makes them from my Grandmothers recipe. I would take a photo of them but I ate them all. You'll have to trust me on this and they are the best with fried onions and lots of butter and sour cream. The potatoe and cheese are my favorite but the sour kraut ones are also good. We all have a little Polish in us whether we like it or not :)

Now you've done it, gone and made me hungry, not a thing in the house, got to go look anyway. Happy Birthday Barry and Tim, hope you got some pierogies and beer on hand for the spacial day. ,Mark

Boy those look good enough to eat! I have never heard of them before, but instead of photos, send me a receipe, my wife likes making new things!

I'll get my wife to write her recipe down and send it to ya!..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.