withdrawn

linrick1

????????????bob

I am assuming withdrawn because once you start a post you cant cancel it if you decided you dont want to post it or if you cant get a pic to load or something like that.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I never woke up at the "crack of Dawn', a Debbie several times and also a Mary once or twice

And they all were good looking at the bar the night before right??????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I had seen the original post and hope the subject has been resolved. I thought about deleting it after the author "withdrew" the post, but it was starting to gather the responses you now see so it was left alone.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wait a min Tom where the Girl in the pic ? Im looking @ a :bulldog1: butt & not a Redhead or blondes butt .

thought every picture you posted had a girl in it ? NOW IM Withdrawn Cause its not even a REDhead or Blonde in the picture !! :(;)

oh well i can imagine the redhead or blonde in the picture . ;):rolleyes::D

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: