small rw gathering

mack mhe9

He probably parked next to you because he figured anybody with that good of taste in trucks wouldn't tear his hood off leaving the parking lot.

LOL! thats what i was thinking! getting so i cant go to sleep anymore till i watch both trucks back in beside me,then gotta make sure their parked for the night!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I missed the meeting by about 30 minutes. I passed Eric (the owner of the brown RW) 2 weeks ago around the 20 mile mark in PA. I even stopped at the Sheetz in Girard for a sammich. Next time send out a memo. My green RW would have made it very a colorful show.

Gregg

post-2694-0-97864000-1328103193_thumb.jp

Eric is a big Mack guy and comes out to most of the eastern PA shows in the summertime, but never brings his truck. I hope he reads this changes his mind this year. Truck guys don't discriminate, especially for working trucks. More RW's for the lineup at Lititz 2012 !!!

I think we had maybe 27 Superliners at Gerhart's last year, not all were in the row, and I know of at least four local ones that were not here, probably because the weather was uncertain. This year's show will be Friday & Saturday Oct 5th & 6th, and we want to try again to keep all of them together, and see how many we get.

Gregg, we'll save a place for you.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

I think we had maybe 27 Superliners at Gerhart's last year, not all were in the row, and I know of at least four local ones that were not here, probably because the weather was uncertain. This year's show will be Friday & Saturday Oct 5th & 6th, and we want to try again to keep all of them together, and see how many we get.

If'n I showed up in an RL700 could I park alongside, or would I be ostraciszed to the back row?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I know mine will be there, Dave. And I will work on Eric this summer to get his out there too.

Gregg

im in trk wld about twice aweek my self, as for gerharts are they going to try to get all the rw's together again, (all others welcome to)?

Seems like that was a hit last year when we tried to keep the RW's together, and we'll try to do that again this year. The show is billed "All Mack", anything Mack is welcomed. Each year there are always a few other brands, Gerhart has several Autocars around there too, but nobody is turned away.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

Underdog, how is the RW doing for you? Trey

Thanks for asking, Trey. I got into some repairs right away, but that has to be expected for a 28 year old truck. The local Mack garage will be done with the head gaskets Monday, then back on the road hopefully without further interruption. I need to run my but off to pay for it all! I didn't want to spend that money right now, but coolant in the oil can get much more expensive later if let go too long. Also they have gone over the injection pump, nothing major there just resealing the barrels and rebuild the governor. I am looking forward to driving this truck as now it will run like an E9 should, with no oil leaks and less smoke. I might even make it to the next meeting at Truck World Tuesday afternoon.

I still rather have a broke down old Superliner than a new Freightshaker lol.

Gregg

• Like 1