Selling the B model Mack

Lmackattack

Barry it wont let me post in the for sale section???

Built from 3 parts trucks

started with a Reliable wrecking B model, used the frame from a Celli B model and a Cab that I brought home from Long Island NY

Truck has a END711 (running) with a Quad box. Walking beam with 5.73 ratio

Started out as a restoration but never finished it. Frame and cab were fully sandblasted and painted in 2004-05. New old stock doors and fenders bought so the sheet metal is in great shape. Interior is painted green and has a refurbished bench seat. all new glass ( vent windows need restored)

will need some body work as the truck has been sitting out side. mainly just the back of the cab center and where the doors made contact with the cab channels.

needs the trunion bolted back up as I was getting ready to pull it and swap in air ride. needs brake system hooked up as I removed the roto chambers to install spring brakes.

new 12v starter with new alt

lund visor

new roof top marker lights

engine has new hoses

have alot of saved parts off the parts trucks to go with the truck. can be driven onto trailer.

no title but can get a salvage title if it helps.

Located in Volo IL

$4500 OBO

Trent

847 738 8569

post-17-0-96714300-1321552522_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-19889400-1321552977_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-96249600-1321553041_thumb.jpg

You've been busy since I seen it last. Rob

PS: I have another class coming up in Aurora next month. If you're around we'll do dinner, (again).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

thanks guys.

Its sad to see here go but just have no time and its been sitting out doors for to long. Weather is getting to her. Would rather see it go to a good home than collect dust and rust.

Thanks for moving it Herb. It kept asking me to select a fourm title or something? would not let me post the thread in the for sale section????

anyways think its already sold. Met with a guy this weeknd and we made a deal. should be gone in the next few weeks.

Trent

Mike

I misplaced the title 8 years ago when I moved.. If I recall the reliable wrecking truck had a door tag with a vin # that did not match the title. This tag was just sitting in the cab not even screwed into the door.. I do recall that the title had the same number that was on the frame.If I ever come across it I will let you know. I have everything in storage as I'm moving again.may be s while untill I can check.

Trent