Where's Rob?

other dog

Latest satelite images show him crossing a corn field with a few jugs of fuel..........

Hope all is okay with his daughter and grand daughter. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Where's Rob, if anywhere?

Had been wondering myself.

Latest satelite images show him crossing a corn field with a few jugs of fuel..........

Hope all is okay with his daughter and grand daughter. Paul

I'll second that.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

i hope that everything is o.k. with his family. if it is there are 2 more posible explanations 1 he is hiding from momma after talking in his sleep and telling his plan to save as many R model trucks as possible. 2 he is in the woods hunting for a new bear since a guy in texas borrowed the other one and flat out refuses to return her to him.

• Like 1

I was going to ask the same thing. I've been a little busy. Still don't have power, out since Sat. I've never had this much tree damage and loss of power for so long! In 4 days I've spent as much in fuel as a months worth of electric bill.

As for Rob: He must of put something else on Mommas cutting board.

i hope that everything is o.k. with his family. if it is there are 2 more posible explanations 1 he is hiding from momma after talking in his sleep and telling his plan to save as many R model trucks as possible. 2 he is in the woods hunting for a new bear since a guy in texas borrowed the other one and flat out refuses to return her to him.

I hope he finds a new bear joe, I bout done wore this one out,,,,randyp

There is a third possibilty............. When his story of" "The Resurection of the R model" left off last week , our man was deeply enrapted in fiberglassing the hood. Mean while the intreped shop boy...Mimi Mack was welding the roof, jealously eyeing the bosses fiberglass work....... Could our hero be fiberglassed to the R nose or worse to a volvo?? Tune in next week for more of the new adventures of Reserrection R......

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Talked to Nicki today. Everything is fine. Rob has been up to his ears with radar repairs. Good to know there are dedicated people like him keeping the friendly skies safe.

Thanks David, i'm glad to hear that- I tried to call him today, but got no answer. I was starting to get seriously worried!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Talked to Nicki today. Everything is fine. Rob has been up to his ears with radar repairs. Good to know there are dedicated people like him keeping the friendly skies safe.

David,

That was exactly what I was thinking. They have many MOA's (Military Operation Area) in his area that keep them busy and also Obama has been very active, Campaining in and around Rob's hometown. Rob has gotten the chance to introduced himself as his greatest supporter.

mike

• Like 2

I hope this isn't a cover up for Momma! Last time we heard from him he was putting parts on her cutting board. Never know, that could have been the last draw!!!!!!!

Holy Geezus! Peoples actually worrying bout me? What a change!

Been real busy trying to get a couple radars back into operation after burn downs.

Had to get back on here to ensure my honor wasn't being compromised you know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

David, That was exactly what I was thinking. They have many MOA's (Military Operation Area) in his area that keep them busy and also Obama has been very active, Campaining in and around Rob's hometown. Rob has gotten the chance to introduced himself as his greatest supporter. mike
Shit yes I done met the boy. Actually shook his hand, (been a while however). He axed me "How's I doin?" so I handed him his 32 month report card of progress. Boy didn't want anything else to do with me after that.... Rob

32 Month Report Card.doc

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Welcome home.

P.T.CHESHIRE