Photos needed for BMT Calendar!

Barry

Hey Mack Fans! I've decided to make a BMT calender for this year! So I am going to need 12-14 high resolution photos from you guys! Post them in this thread and I'll randomly choose the 12-14 that work best with the calendar layout.

Please only post large images...1200 px or more. I'm looking for photos with carefully chosen backgrounds like Doug's photo here...

gallery_91_8_78361.jpg

The less clutter in the background, the better the photo turns out!

There are lots of great photos in our gallery, but I don't have time to search through them for large, high quality images. So go ahead and post your photos up! I need to start working on the calendar in 2 weeks so don't wait! Post your pics now! :D

If you have trouble uploading large images...please email them to me at: barry@bigmacktrucks.com (also include your BMT username so you get proper credit!)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

thanks guys..next year I will try to get a few "extras" to sit on the hood for a pic.. randy please don't rsvp. LOL

dinner and a truck wash...

l.jpg

Rowdy..how are those 40' end dumps ...I rarely see guys dump in the mud with them..if they do its hard packed and dry... Hell my 22' scares me sometimes..

They aren't too bad. I'll drag 'em anywhere and unload 'em where I need to...just use your head and don't send it up if it's leaning too hard. Main thing is to watch your center of gravity and make sure you keep it between the tires.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Hey Barry,don't know if you can use this one,as there is a lot going on in the background,but this has always been my favorite picture of my CX...................................Mark

Great pic but it needs to be bigger...do you have the full size version?

Barry, would you consider some old Australian Macks?

Yes sir!

l.jpg

:o

:whistling:

I like this photo...but I need a full size version...this one is too small!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK