Can't stop looking at her (not what U think!)

I can't stop staring at this truck...it is one of the coolest I have laid eyes on! I would love to drive this one up and down the back roads around here! There is one like it on truck trader, I just dont have $74K...anyway, I post here for you all to enjoy (for thoses who missed it in the gallery)...

post-6773-0-86255100-1315187382_thumb.jp

I'd ike to drive this one

post-4436-0-96428700-1315187673_thumb.jp

Hey hatcity, This one has too many curves. If ya go too fast ya might run off and tare up something. I'd stay with tha Mack cause at least it has some brakes you can apply. Tha Mack is bigger and will take lots more punishment. It also will still look good after 40 years with it. Should I say more?

mike

I would start crying if I had to ride that one on the left all day and would land in the hospital. The one on the right is more my speed now and glad of it. I'm sure I would come out of the cab smileing alot more.

Relieved!

mike

After some consideral thought,i came to the conclusion that either one of these could hurt you if not operated properly!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Be sure to check fluid levels. That first one may have blown a seal at least once.

I agree,but while both work better with proper lubrication,only one operates better at a much higher temperature........and i got no idea how to close the shutters on the first one!

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Rob think your right on that one bro. I Imagine the blowout is more expensive to repair too . ;)

LOL @ OtherDog hell i'm 36 & i still Think the Flintstone Demolition dump (aka coal DUMP to others on BMT) & B Model Bulldogs would be less Maintenance. :whistling::loldude:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 1 month later...