Been a long trip.............

vision386

Just returned from a LLLOOONNGG trip,hit the west coast with a vengeance! i been out a little over a month,damn glad to be home! i have exausted my current contract,finished up with the final delivery this past wednesday in riverside,CA brought back a load of fiberglass insulation to the Lowes dist.center in statesville,NC today. just got started catching up on the goings on on here, GEEEZ! i did'nt know i was such an integral part of the "community" on here! LOL! but i sure miss seeing whats going on.......so what alls new? whos doing what to who? wheres Randyp? congrats to Granpaw Rob,Otherdogs pictures of things? i got a few pictures myself,soon as my wife shows me how,i'll get them posted...............tired Vision

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

LOL! glad to be back! been a long trip! i'm a bit "saddlesore",tired,etc,my back feels like a new volvo (junk)! but figuered i better make my presense known!.........................Mark

Like a new Volvo!!! Now thats funny!! LMAO... Good to see you made it back safe!! Will we be seenin you an your truck in any new movies??

BULLHUSK

Out over a month! Good ride cowboy, good ride.

Welcome back. We'uns did miss your .....ummmm....opinions, yeah thats it.

Glad to hear you made it back safe.

Whats the next contract?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well now, it's about time you got back here your Ma and I were worried sick! Was just about to send out an APB and hire a pack of hounds to hunt you down! Welcome back Mark!

In fact, they were making their final preparations before leaving on their search when you turned up.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.