1959 H67T Single Axle Tractor

Firemack

• 3 weeks later...

must be the economy,,didnt think you would have any trouble unloading that cool antique.bob

Double Diamond tried to sell it for a long time. He pretty much told me "just make me an offer". I probably could have bought it for scrap price, but he finally sold it right after he said that. I was both sad and glad, sad that I didn't buy it and glad because he really wanted to sell it and I didn't really need it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I hashed that one out myself but couldn't bring myself to take on another project. It is not priced out of line and the work it needs is not insurmountable, but if I bring another "project" home for myself, I'll prolly never get to see my grandchildren grow up.

Besides that, I've got another "western" R(X)797 with a "tired" V8 in the boresight. Don't know if it's an RS, or RL at this time.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

1200.00?

for the truck?

Online low balling from a new poster. Sure is a different time we live in. Don't think the offer is enough to be seriously considered.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I had two H67s back in the early 70s, paid $2750 for my 61 in 1969 and $1800 for my 59 in 1970. Wish I still had just one of them today. I was at a show in Eastern Ohio yesterday and sat in two H 67s from the early 60s and looked at a third that was registered as a 1964 H63, not H67. Thought Mack stopped production of the H models in 1962 when the F model came out.

I had two H67s back in the early 70s, paid $2750 for my 61 in 1969 and $1800 for my 59 in 1970. Wish I still had just one of them today. I was at a show in Eastern Ohio yesterday and sat in two H 67s from the early 60s and looked at a third that was registered as a 1964 H63, not H67. Thought Mack stopped production of the H models in 1962 when the F model came out.

I don't remember the year the last one was made, but I do remember reading in my Mack book that they made a few after production officially ended. You could still order one for a while after the F-model came out.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I hashed that one out myself but couldn't bring myself to take on another project. It is not priced out of line and the work it needs is not insurmountable, but if I bring another "project" home for myself, I'll prolly never get to see my grandchildren grow up.

Besides that, I've got another "western" R(X)797 with a "tired" V8 in the boresight. Don't know if it's an RS, or RL at this time.Rob

Rob,

Devino used Truck's & Parts had a realy nice R700 with a V8 Mack Motor in his yard a couple of weeks ago, It was an X Long Island sand hauler, so It was a little to heavv for me. Soooo after thinkin about It for a couple of days, I said 'Ah what the hell' so I called Mike,..... The export guy beat me to the punch, the tractor is on It's way to Africa!! China men say ' he who stand still to long soon go backwards'

Rob,

Devino used Truck's & Parts had a realy nice R700 with a V8 Mack Motor in his yard a couple of weeks ago, It was an X Long Island sand hauler, so It was a little to heavv for me. Soooo after thinkin about It for a couple of days, I said 'Ah what the hell' so I called Mike,..... The export guy beat me to the punch, the tractor is on It's way to Africa!! China men say ' he who stand still to long soon go backwards'

Wasn't a Black R700 with a Red chassis was it?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...