Nice Superliner

post-61-1168060291_thumb.jpgThat is a sharp Superliner,even with the way too big bunk.Here is a pic of my first Superdog.I picked it up 12-12-89,trading my '76 R600 for it.Traded it off 5 years later,wish I still had them both.It was a '85,E6-350 cranked up ,Dynatard,T2100 trans.,Camelback suspension,and 4:17 rears.Had 500k on it when I got it and 1,000,000 miles when I traded it.Absolutely beautiful truck to drive.There were a few of the "big riggers" that would outrun me on the flats,but I always handed them their hat on the hills,leaving a trail of coal black smoke for them to follow.

post-61-1168060291_thumb.jpgThat is a sharp Superliner,even with the way too big bunk.Here is a pic of my first Superdog.I picked it up 12-12-89,trading my '76 R600 for it.Traded it off 5 years later,wish I still had them both.It was a '85,E6-350 cranked up ,Dynatard,T2100 trans.,Camelback suspension,and 4:17 rears.Had 500k on it when I got it and 1,000,000 miles when I traded it.Absolutely beautiful truck to drive.There were a few of the "big riggers" that would outrun me on the flats,but I always handed them their hat on the hills,leaving a trail of coal black smoke for them to follow.

Mike, Nice old Bulldog. Looks like a truck is supose to look like. I've TRIED.....but just can't get used to a beautiful classic horse all screwed up with goddy big stacks, bumpers dragging on the ground(90% of them are bent) and chicken lites plastered all over the place. I wish they would save this stuff for the new junk.

Just my opinion....don't want to offend anyone, to each his own.

John

Hell id get a bigger smile on my face when i see a beat up old DM with the big steel nose then i do when i see a pete or any other new truck. That is a good lookin superliner but i dont like all the chrome and fancy stuff I like the way superdogs truck looks more then the fancy one.

Hell id get a bigger smile on my face when i see a beat up old DM with the big steel nose then i do when i see a pete or any other new truck. That is a good lookin superliner but i dont like all the chrome and fancy stuff I like the way superdogs truck looks more then the fancy one.

Amen to that.

Leave all that fancy chickensh*t for the Volvo's.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Heres a Superliner 10 wheeler tanker still in service, i believe it has a 350 with an 8LL. Rumors have it they might put an automatic in the truck as almost no one can drive it.

:SMOKIE-LFT::mack1::clap: hey bkrois were is this superdog stationt in wich place and wich state what a nice truck is this :SMOKIE-RT::mack1::thumb::thumb:

• 3 weeks later...