Interesting New Trucks

SUPER SINGLES ON EACH TRUCK????? ARE SUPER SINGLE TIRES BETTER THAN DUAL TIRES????

Depends on who you talk to. I'll never have them on anything. Never liked the handling,you blow a tire your screwed, but you are lighter.

SUPER SINGLES ON EACH TRUCK????? ARE SUPER SINGLE TIRES BETTER THAN DUAL TIRES????

this winter i saw a truck with supper singles pull into the petro overflow parking in larame,wy. pool table level, while turning around pulling a spread axle, lost his momentum and couldn't pull the spread sideways, had to chain up to get out of the lot.

this winter i saw a truck with supper singles pull into the petro overflow parking in larame,wy. pool table level, while turning around pulling a spread axle, lost his momentum and couldn't pull the spread sideways, had to chain up to get out of the lot.

i understand they hold up well,and make your rig lighter..if thats what you need,,,but chain up is a bitch,,,like putting 3 railers on the whole rig..i wouldnt like them

GU dual steer. It will be a mixer, wouldn't mind seeing it when it's done. First of the new option with a exhaust rack on the back of the chassis.\

post-334-0-79238700-1308015012_thumb.jpg

Interesting looking never seen a dual steer that was a lifting axle

• Like 1

GU dual steer. It will be a mixer, wouldn't mind seeing it when it's done. First of the new option with a exhaust rack on the back of the chassis.\

post-334-0-79238700-1308015012_thumb.jpg

Now that is cool! Thanks for sharing these pics, keep them coming!

P.S.: You can have them park that one out by the Mack sign this weekend. :thumb:

Interesting looking never seen a dual steer that was a lifting axle

The second steer axle is not in place yet. That is what it looks like after it runs off the assembly line.

I have no control over what they put out front of the building.

The second steer axle is not in place yet. That is what it looks like after it runs off the assembly line.

I have no control over what they put out front of the building.

Ah ok that makes alittle sense. But wouldn't it be easier to put it in place as they already have it on there or do they got to do other mods?

• 3 weeks later...

Neglection of needs of long term. They are going for the instant satisfaction of the quick sale with complete disregard as to long term goals, yet only looking after the short term ones.

This is the basic problem with our youth in the current generation started by the "yuppie" generation.

Too much credit, too easy to obtain, till it all comes unglued and financial collapse is inevitable.

Rob

Thats a big part of it, but it is also the schools attitude on non white collar workers.My grandson wants to be a diesel mechanic. The school "career counseler" wanted to know why he wanted to be a piece of crap grease monkey and not have a real job in an office or store ?" I went to the school with him and wanted to know what is wrong with working with your hands and doing something you enjoy? I told him I have $140,000 plus in tools and go to school regularly to keep updated on the tech side...What do you do buy new pens?" Teach a kid a trade and they will always have work! I was just looked at like I was stupid! Thats part of the problem too, They teach kids that manual labor is for the illegals and foreign people to do for us. Hell I've seen people who are "educated " that can't even use a rotary dial phone or do simple math in their head. No wood shop,metal shop auto shop... only video games mtv and texting! Sorry for the rant, I'll go take my Green pill now..... :chili: Paul Oh and nice new Macks.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Good to see Bolus is back to Mack. They purchased shakers for a while. Heard they had problems with the visions. I guess the shakers didn't

work out. Good news for Mack.

Same here. I heard they had turbo and rear-end problems with he shakers, plus they didn't necessarily get the greatest service on them. There are 10 Pinnacles on the order, plus one in a much brighter blue, with a chrome bumper. Not sure what the story is with that one though.