Interesting New Trucks

They started useing the drop down windows in 03/04 model rear in that cab style. I thinks its a option.I wounder who bought the tri drive and what there goona be hauling with it?

Terry E Davis of Johnson City NY

ah,,,thanks man...lol i dont keep up with the times much,,i guess i meant to say since they started that model,,appeciate the heads up...its sure mighty fine,beats the hell out of a volvo...bob

Steel wheels on the front? Unless they pull a trailer with a 6' pin setting, doesn't look like the quarter fenders would be of much value.

They were temp wheels updated the picture with the new ones.

ah,,,thanks man...lol i dont keep up with the times much,,i guess i meant to say since they started that model,,appeciate the heads up...its sure mighty fine,beats the hell out of a volvo...bob

The visability door is standard.

It's really nice to see Mack commin along, buildin trucks in the USA an putting American workers on the payroll!! Especially after seein the news tonight, an the state of our economy plus the high unemployment numbers!! an then seein our Pres. tellin a crowd of people at the Chrysler Jeep plant that we are on the road to recovery??? What the hell road is he drivin on ?? The one around the Whitehouse maybe?? This guy is completely out of touch with reality!! Right now Mack Truck's is perfect example of how to put Americans back to work; Ok Mr. Pres. heres how it works,'The train leaves! NOT the station!' American co's, build there products in the USA, this means puttin Americans to work OK now some of those American Co's that Manuf. stuff made in China bring it back to the good old USA.. now more of us are workin, an now more of us have money to spend.. so that means we buy more stuff... An guess what happens then??? WE HAVE TO BUILD or Manuf more!! an then we have to hire more people an then more people pay taxes!!! An then the rest fixes itself Cause we aint goin nowhere if we don't start followin Macks Leed here!! we HAVE TO BUILD HERE AN MANUFACTURE HERE and the rest will fix itself. I have had my differences with Mack in the past, but I will tell you this, I'll be lookin at Mack when It's time to buy new trucks

Ernie AKA BULLHUSK PS The new Freightliners are built in Mexico! The salesmen has been put on notice

Amen brother,,and steve jobs here again patting himself in the back,about how successful apple is with all thier high priced crap,,,all shipped in cans,from china,,howbout some of those 500 dollar phones made here..ya steve,howbout sharing the wealth...signed..(concerned citizen)

Amen brother,,and steve jobs here again patting himself in the back,about how successful apple is with all thier high priced crap,,,all shipped in cans,from china,,howbout some of those 500 dollar phones made here..ya steve,howbout sharing the wealth...signed..(concerned citizen)

Thats it mowerman! what old steve jobs does not understand is that if you keep sending your work to china? well then let them by that crap! because we are not working so we sure don't have the money! thats why American trucking co are doing the right thing when they buy Mack trucks! more Americans work more buy stuff, more stuff needs to be trucked!.....By the way.. they are nice lookin trucks!!

BULLHUSK

Mack and Volvo are the last ones to build all their trucks in the USA. Literally everyone else have some trucks built in canada or especially MEXICO. Spread the word to anyone and everyone. Mack=100% of the trucks roll out of Pennsylvania production facility

Lot of merit in that statement right there.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mack and Volvo are the last ones to build all their trucks in the USA. Literally everyone else have some trucks built in canada or especially MEXICO. Spread the word to anyone and everyone. Mack=100% of the trucks roll out of Pennsylvania production facility

BINGO!! It's a home run! an thats what I told my Freightliner guy last Friday...Fliner wants me to buy there trucks an then they put mexies to work? Now what the F#$K is wrong with that picture!!

BINGO!! It's a home run! an thats what I told my Freightliner guy last Friday...Fliner wants me to buy there trucks an then they put mexies to work? Now what the F#$K is wrong with that picture!!

Neglection of needs of long term. They are going for the instant satisfaction of the quick sale with complete disregard as to long term goals, yet only looking after the short term ones.

This is the basic problem with our youth in the current generation started by the "yuppie" generation.

Too much credit, too easy to obtain, till it all comes unglued and financial collapse is inevitable.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Neglection of needs of long term. They are going for the instant satisfaction of the quick sale with complete disregard as to long term goals, yet only looking after the short term ones.

This is the basic problem with our youth in the current generation started by the "yuppie" generation.

Too much credit, too easy to obtain, till it all comes unglued and financial collapse is inevitable.

Rob

I can see it now......" ROB FOR PRESIDENT ", " RANDYP VICE PRES. I can feel the joy. Rob, would you elect me for the postion of Sec. of Defense when you get to the Wuss House? I'm ready to send some missles cause my left finger is getting itchey.

mike

some of our kenworths,are made in mexico,,,like my 05,but i noticed the 09,s i think are made in ohio,dont know what the deal is,but this import bulls--t is gone way overboard,,,dont even have a choise anymore,,such as everything im wearing,is shipped in from another country,shoes,pants,shirt,teeshirt,belt,undie,s,watch,socks,my god..WTF...enough is enough,i guess im not an all american boy,anymore.lol...bob

Well said Ernie! i wonder why people like us understand this? and the polititians don't??? i know they don't live in the "real world" like the rest of us do,but its about damn time somebody did! I deal with the general public almost everyday,and the opinion i get is,as long as people can get cheap shit for a good price,they don't care where its made! and this pisses me off! i mean we sell scrap steel to japan,korea,china etc.for pennies on the ton,and they send us cars back! I was really happy to see Mack put so many people back to work,and not just diggin ditches,but REAL,GOOD PAYING JOBS!!! i've been a life-long customer of Mack,and believe in the trucks they build,and have made my living with them for 30 years now! I just wish people would wake the hell up and DEMAND products BUILT,MADE,MANUFACTORED,ASSEMBLED, IN THE U.S.A!!! before its too late! you'd be surprized at just how few things are actually 100% American made,its a damn shame!....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Guys, I have to partly agree with you- we need to stimulate our economy, not China's and Mexico's! The stimulus was a good idea, but there should have been a requirement that the stimulus contractors use US made products as much as possible.

I think the stimulus should have never happened. We didn't have the funds for it. We borrowed the funding and it did us no good except incur more debt we cannot repay.

Rob