Hold on for a WILD ride

70mackMB

don't know where to start about that one !!  the half steering wheel ?? ; racing through what appears to be crowded area ! left leg never moved once for clutch ! the dance steps right leg did for shifting .. THAT IS HILARIOUS !!!!! 

Christ almighty,,   i can see why that CH looks the way it does..  I am somewhat impressed by his shifting, would have liked to see some clutching done though.  was he pulling a trailer?  

I watched it again with my wife.. First thing she says is....  Well, thats how I drive... My left foot stays on the floor...  Dahh...  Also noticed the red button isnt pushed in, so i guess hes not pulling a trailer, unless the trailer looks like the truck, and doesnt have maxis, or brakes for that matter..

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Joey ???? are you saying that a trailer there wouldn't be like one here ?  (lol)  In so many ways, they're 75 years behind .  I wonder how the after treatment works on that truck.

Looked like a late 90's CH.. that truck aint seen no treatment, just abuse..  its a funny video.  Looks like fun too.

that shows why iron in this country headed to scrap yard is bought up by those in export business and making millions.  scrap here that  is considered top shelf to those as in the video.  just think ;; "driver "in video is behind (half) wheel of his large car super rig. 

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Looked like a late 90's CH.. that truck aint seen no treatment, just abuse..  its a funny video.  Looks like fun too.

Exactly.  No need for that pesky after treatment. If it moves ???  just get in and start power shift'n (lol) 

• Haha 1

Back in 2001 or 2.... Hanaford bros. Grocers traded in 32 CH 612's and 613's and bought 36 CX's.. ( new model that year).  The trade trucks ranged from drivable and workable, to wont move or run.  We picked out the runners and piggy backed the bad ones, on them.  The buyer was from Guatemala and was the only one who spoke english.  I even had to show a couple of them how to release the brakes and shift, on the lot..  They can drive anything there, much like Laredo TX.. saw that in 2006...

1 hour ago, 70mackMB said:

Maybe this is his grandson! lol     .....Hippy

I beez tink'n daht eez him mohn.   Kid does better than most 4 times his age around here at this point.

• Haha 1

Man such a difference in cultures.  IDK what to think, lol. On the one hand "Atta Boy" to that 9 year old. But I've got a few nephews in that age range, and the thought of sending them on the road with the bickering they do with their siblings... IDK lol...