Baltimore Bridge accident

Freightrain

On 3/29/2024 at 9:36 AM, kscarbel2 said:

The German Liebherr 995 crane and the company behind it.

https://www.donjon.com/ches1000.htm

But major crane operator McLean (Maryland-based) is in this too.

KSC,  I have to laugh-this Liebherr has been stationed close to the wreck so all the jackass reporters keep referring to this a s the "largest crane".. Meantime the "largest crane"- Chesapeake 1000 is anchored across the channel waiting.

• Like 1

news just said it is the busiest port in the U.S. for cars, and other goods..  It is also named after the man that wrote the ''Star Spangled Banner'' .. our song...  I wonder what the new name will be??  I bet it wont be in English...  

Two interesting things that have been reported on and verified are the captain driving this boat when it collided with the bridge is Ukranian. Also there is footage of the Dali colliding with docks at the port in Antwerp Belgium in 2016. Not sure if it was the same crew or not. I'm guessing not.

2 hours ago, 67RModel said:

Two interesting things that have been reported on and verified are the captain driving this boat when it collided with the bridge is Ukranian. Also there is footage of the Dali colliding with docks at the port in Antwerp Belgium in 2016. Not sure if it was the same crew or not. I'm guessing not.

not true. the captain is Indian. and the ship was under the control of TWO port of Baltimore harbor pilots, not the captain.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Wow, just shows how much information is getting passed around and having to figure out what is truth?

From my knowledge, they do have harbor pilots to navigate large ships because not every captain is aware of every port it comes into.  Plus the language barrier.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

first day there were conspiracy nutjobs posting photos of "the bridge" full of cars being blown up, and you can see the charges going off taking the bridge down............the only problem was the bridge in the video was in kerch, between crimea and russia, and that video was two or three years old. 

18 hours ago, tjc transport said:

not true. the captain is Indian. and the ship was under the control of TWO port of Baltimore harbor pilots, not the captain.

You sure about that? BalticShipping.com, which is somewhat equivalent to flightaware.com for commercial freighter ships lists the ships master (captain) as Ukranian with a US Visa expiring on 11-14-2025. The engineman/oiler is listed as Indian. I know what nationality legacy media is saying the captain is. All I'm saying is there is a credible source saying something else. 

18 hours ago, tjc transport said:

and the ship was under the control of TWO port of Baltimore harbor pilots, not the captain.

I don't think the captain was in sole control of the ship when it collided with the bridge and my previous post does not imply that he was. Don't read any further into my previous post than what the words explicitly say. I'm not in the least implying this is some conspiracy. All I'm saying is a credible source has the captain listed as Ukranian and this boat has crashed into other infrastructure before....in Belgium.

The boat was built in 2015 so I would consider it fairly new. 

Edited by 67RModel
grammar

who knows??? 

there are news reports saying the captain is ukranian. than there are all the other sources saying he is no longer on the ship and an indian is captain. 

with all the BS being thrown out by media and politicians the only ones that know for sure what is true are the people on the ship

• Like 1