Group Picture??

18 hours ago, 1961H67 said:

If I get done in time tomorrow I may wash the C Model, I’ll have to haul it down on the Landoll because I haven’t driven that far in years,, hopefully I can find a place to park my truck and trailer 

Last year the was some transport parking on beyond where the Palmetto Upstate truck were..

If nothing else put it in the display line as there were quite a few working trucks in the show..

Brocky

years back in CT , waterbury sand and gravel had a fleet of C- models hauling dump trailers. they were across street from Waterbury Mack. watched them go by all day. sharp looking unit then and now. "older cousin " of the DM-600. C' were another style which were  impressive looking no matter configuration used for ;;; mixer/ flatbed/ etc.

The Wife and I got to take a ride on The Tri-Glide..  We went to the Brad Wilkes truck show..  It was a great day over all.  We got to meet Double Clutching Weasel,, 61H67,,  and Brocky..  and the grandkid's..   and Mrs. DCW..  Very Cool..   My wife and I are on the far right.. image.thumb.png.ee069ecf012d3b2abd95617f3168259d.png

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

That Group picture was taken at Brad Wike's Southern Classic show in Lincolnton / Maiden NC about the 3rd Saturday of September.. About 100+ trucks. Several TV / movie trucks..

• Like 2

Brocky